QuarryLocks

Ads customizable locks to a quarry

Total Downloads: 870 - First Release: Apr 8, 2016 - Last Update: May 9, 2016

5/5, 1 like
  1. Uh delete plugin/reinstall plugin/set code to something other than 1234, i have it set to do something weird with 1234 somewhere.

2. after complete removal of the plugin and all the config files, with input /qlock createcode out error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 07:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdQLock' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 07:50 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks+ExtraData].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.cmdQLock (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    if the return quarrylocks_qdata.json an error does not appear
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460179244][/DOUBLEPOST]error occurs only with quarries that stood up to install the plugin. new quarries problemm no
    Code:
    [Oxide] 08:17 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 08:17 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.OnLootEntity (.BasePlayer looter, .BaseEntity entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  3. Yeah I have it saving quarrys to a list, old quarries are a problem.

4. Ok ((( Whereas it is possible to get rid of the constant errors when looting quarry?

5. Ill add it soon enough, simple try() catch(), ill do it when I finish my rewrite of IGather

6. you have opportunity to fix plugin?

7. Yup, just finished the IGather fix. Ill have to look through the forum and find any bugs! Can you list me some when possible? :)

8. DylanSMR updated QuarryLocks with a new update entry:

9. and there is no way without searching quarries and other things? just put the castle door.

10. Huh? For the update I realized it was a error with rad town quarrys as I tested that in my testing server. So I just added a try catch statement to ignore that error!

11. Again there was an error when connecting the player to the server
    Code:
    [Oxide] 03:22 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.3' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 03:22 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks+ExtraMessage].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.PlayerAlertMessages (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

12. That should not be happening, OnPlayerInit hook happens before OnPlayerSleepEnded. Only way I reproduced this was by deleting the data file and then waking up(Using sleep in console). Other then this I see no way of this happening!

13. DylanSMR updated QuarryLocks with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1460593853][/DOUBLEPOST]Theres a small update if it keeps happening, that should fix it :)

14. it is not for every player is causing the error. I do not know why it is so. and it has the opportunity to put on each quarry your code?

15. Not currently, only 1 code for all quarrys. As handling all quarrys would be done much differently then its currently coded.

16. OK. no problems with careers in the rad town?

17. Nope, just fixed that error. You might get a error when someone loots it but I added a timer so a player can not spam it and cause lag.

18. but this error can not be removed in any way?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 03:47 [Warning] [Quarry-Locks] Error with hook: OnLootEntity! Please consider removing all quarrys installed before the plugin.
    [Oxide] 03:47 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 03:47 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks+ExtraData].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.OnLootEntity (.BasePlayer looter, .BaseEntity entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

19. I added that just for a warning, if you really want just go in the CS and go to change it so the catch looks like:
    Original:
    Code:
                catch(System.Exception)
                {
                    if(WarningE == false)
                    {
                        PrintWarning("Error with hook: OnLootEntity! Please consider removing all quarrys installed before the plugin.");   
                        WarningE = true;
                        timer.Once(60, () =>
                        {
                           WarningE = false;
                        });
                        throw;
                    }                                
                }
    Your request:
    Code:
                catch(System.Exception)
                {
                    return;                            
                }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460595643][/DOUBLEPOST]That is at the very bottom by the way!

20. it does not affect the operation of the plugin? Another problem is when I put the castle, players can not get in their quarry
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460595900][/DOUBLEPOST]no more problems. remain fix that players can not get into their quarry