Ads customizable locks to a quarry

Total Downloads: 870 - First Release: Apr 8, 2016 - Last Update: May 9, 2016

5/5, 1 like
  1. DylanSMR submitted a new resource:

QuarryLocks - Ads customizable locks to a quarry

Read more about this resource...

2. DylanSMR updated QuarryLocks with a new update entry:

3. what's wrong?
    can be detailed instructions or videos to understand how to use? since there are problems with the translation)))
    Code:
    [Oxide] 15:37 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdQLock' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 15:37 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks+ExtraData].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.cmdQLock (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. What command did you use? Probably something I forgot!

5. almost all the teams there is an error. that maybe I'm doing something wrong.

6. I'll work with it when I get home, it's a problem with the data I presume. Maybe later today there will be a update, depends on how my other plugin is going.

7. DylanSMR updated QuarryLocks with a new update entry:

8. After entering the command /qlock createcode

Code:
    [Oxide] 03:32 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 03:32 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks+ExtraMessage].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.PlayerAlertMessages (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 03:32 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdQLock' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 03:32 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks+ExtraData].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.cmdQLock (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. Oh sorry, make sure to delete your data file- then restart your server then rejoin, that should fix the issue. It was fixed when I tested it just a few hours ago.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460167919][/DOUBLEPOST]Its should be like "quarrydata_data" I think.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460167937][/DOUBLEPOST]Go ahead and delete quarrydata_messages and quarrydata_data, both contain new things I made.

10. Thank you. now it works but when I wake up there is an error((
    Code:
    [Oxide] 06:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 06:26 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks+ExtraMessage].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.PlayerAlertMessages (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. Odd, can you check the quarrydata_messages and then tell me if their is anything in it?

12. sorry. apparently not all removed as you requested. everything works well))

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  13. Ah ok! No need to apologize! My mistake for not telling yall to remove the files first :)

14. You can change a player to sleep when someone else gets into quarry?
    sorry for my English))

15. It's at the very bottom of the code, it basically sets the player to loading and then has them sleep. Its like when you join a server. Another method for end looting was not working so I used this. Im working in IGather right now so I can get a new method soon

16. after the installation of the code on the quarry, the other player was not able to get into their quarry and got an error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 07:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'QuarryLocks v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 07:09 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.OnLootEntity (.BasePlayer looter, .BaseEntity entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryLocks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

17. Installation of code via plugin? Or

18. Yes. first entered the command /qlock createcode. Then /qlock setcode 1234

19. 1234 is the default code, try like 1984 or something else!

20. but for some reason the player can not open then their quarry? I had to remove the plug-in so that the player was able to get into the quarry, and now I can not reboot the server to check again.
    You can make that plugin worked without rebooting the server?