1. Hello forum

I have a problem with plugins here ... if i install it clean then this is> you dont have permission to use this command

if I enter the command

the plugins just do not go and I do not know what to do :(

it is about the plugin / skin

lg

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You’d need to grant the permission to use the commands. Each plugin has any permissions it offers on their overview. There is also a permissions tutorial under the Guides & Tips forum section.

3. ok wulf what command you have to enter and other players to use the command or just the plugin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534624303][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf

4. which command do I have to enter to use the plugin @Wulf

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you read the tutorial here: Using Permissions ?

6. Read the plugin overview but as you dont say the plugin in question we cant help any further

7. You need to read the overview of each plugin all the permissions are on each one

8. yes unfortunately I have no rights to use the plugin neither normal player or admin

9. Tell me what command did you use in rcon when you added the permission the full thing you put into rcon

10. Permissions:
    fishing.allowed - will allows authorized players / group to be able to fish.

authorized players
    What is it -.-
    or a group

11. Did you not read this yet Using the Oxide permission system
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534640649][/DOUBLEPOST]oxide.grant group default skins.allow
    oxide.grant group admin skins.allow
    oxide.grant group default gyrocopter.build
    oxide.grant group admin gyrocopter.build
    oxide.grant group admin gyrocopter.unlimited
    oxide.grant group default fishing.allowed
    oxide.grant group admin fishing.allowed

put all these in rcon one line at a time if you have other groups then change what is needed see the info below

oxide.grant group groupname permission
    change the above for other groups and the permission

12. I'm unfortunately new country dadrin .... I have the plugins installed clean ... because I use other plugins that do not need permission

What do I have to do with what they have posted now?
    To get permission to use the 3 plugins

13. You have obviously not read the guide. You have done no research at all. This is pretty much clear. Don't be lazy.

14. Its why I never answered his last post @Quantum