Popup Notifications

Popup notifications that can be created by admins and other plugins

Total Downloads: 9,351 - First Release: Jul 22, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2018

5/5, 30 likes
  1. This would be Lovely. Any Chance?

2. emu

emu

You need to ask the guy who made Notifier.

3. Plugin crashes my server when i use the popupmsg command after a few seconds, ill try to get an error to post

4. Saw a really cool entry gui with clickable menu for info - it was in German so couldn't read exactly what was in it - but there was a button for "Plugins" which I assumed switched to another "page" - had "next" and "prev" , etc - very nicely done.

My question: Did they use this plugin? (It was the first thing you see on game entry)

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

5. emu

emu

No, I think you are looking for this GUI Help for Rust Experimental | Oxide

6. Thanks!

-SUE, RustieShack

7. How to make that message does not disappear after a time, and when there is a new Your Message?
    Example:
    We have a limit of 2 messages - they hang until another when it appears and disappears Your Message first, and so on!

8. Requests:

1. Add options to the console command options to change the following on a per message basis

Options
    "FadeTime"
    "Height"
    "PositionX"
    "PositionY"
    "Spacing"
    "Transparency"
    "Width"

2. Add oxide permission and a player chat command to do player to player messages.
    - also add an ignore command feature in case of trolls.

3. Add image option to pull from an image file (saved on the server) OR a URL

4. Add popup notification queue for offline players. To receive popup notifications that were addressed to that player directly.

5. Add chat command and/or button on the message for players to mark as ignore in the future. This would be message specific and only apply to "global" messages.

Emu, I really like your plugins ! PM me if you'd like to do some custom ($paid) GUI plugins. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  9. emu

emu

I will consider adding some of these.

10. Sweet ! Thanks.

11. [Oxide] 1:06 AM [Error] Error while compiling PopupNotifications.cs(327,130): er
    ror CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.
    ObjectList?'

12. Dev this plugin needs updated to work with latest version

13. Broken :/

14. [10/2/2015 6:52:15 AM] [Oxide] 6:52 AM [Error] Error while compiling PopupNotifications.cs(327,130): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'
    Fix please

15. emu

emu

I'm on it.

16. emu

emu

emu updated Popup Notifications with a new update entry:

17. the transparency does not seem to work

18. Is it at all possible to have a drop shadow on the text. I use this with DeathNotes.

19. emu

emu

I don't think thats possible in the game right now.

20. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015