1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is not the same issue as this thread. When you see that, it is either a missing dependency (usually this), permission issues, or software interfering.

2. Oh sorry. But what do you mean by: missing dependency?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is it a new install? Is it a Linux server?

4. Yes, Linux server.
    This is not a new installation. I have the update and since my server starts but impossible to reach him.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you have the compiler set as executable and the plugins folder accessible by the same user running the server.

6. Unfortunately I do not have my machine. I'm at a host: Verygames. I can not do certain things.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend contacting them to check, as this is something they should be setting in their installer if it getting changed.

8. Screenshot_6.png

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you self-patch? That error is entirely unrelated to this thread.

10. Yep. New topic for my problem?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have the wrong IL index, but yes... in the future, please do not post it in an unrelated thread.

12. But I ran the Oxide update when I updated my server 30 mins ago :/ I know there was that problem last night but it went away when you fixed it, now it's back for some reason

13. I'm having the same issue. Here is my question, if you do reload * and 1 plugin has an issue, does it stop right at that plugin and not reload the rest? if I do reload on any other plugin it works fine manually, and I do indeed have the new Newtonsoft I made sure of it. I'll post logs in a second.

14. @Wulf As you can see from my version paste, I'm using the latest version of Oxide, does that mean you took out that Newton soft fix you put in last night and I need to manually add it because of my dependencies?

15. @Corrosive I actually updated to the new version, started my server, none of my plugins were loading, went back manually snagged the newton file through the snapshot/github, shut down the server, transferred it over, started the server, still nothing.

16. I see. thanks for the info

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Logs please... compiler and oxide. If you see any Newtonsoft.Json related errors in your compiler log, the dll was not updated properly.

18. Here you go.

Attached Files:

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're still running the old 6.0 DLL of Newtonsoft.Json. 9.0 is included with both Rust and Oxide.

20. BTW, I'm aware that RGive, SkinBox, and RustIO are having problems atm
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486173218][/DOUBLEPOST]I shouldn't be, I went into your github and applied it onto the server.