1. After updating oxide - it won't start on any of my servers, anyone else facing same problem ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486074785][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems like i have to manually reload all plugins ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors. If you see any UnityExceptions, you are using an old Oxide build.

3. plugins and oxide are running, i have to manually reload them all :S

4. I'm having the same problem. Plugins are not loading after the update. I don't know how to manually load them, I'm new to this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486075025][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How do you manually reload them?

5. do /reload PLUGINNAME in the chat

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

reload *

7. I believe this is an issue with all servers. I've got it currently. Can't seem to get half of my plugins working.

This is an example of what happens when I try to load a plugin:

> reload NTeleportation
    Error while compiling NTeleportation.cs(2025,29): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Command' does not contain a definition for `namefull' and no extension method `namefull' of type `ConsoleSystem.Command' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2017
  8. How do you update oxide without wiping anything?

9. All maps wipe with the update today.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't wipe, Rust does.

11. Wulf are you aware of plugins not loading on server startup ? :)

12. no, just wondering for the future. How would i update oxide without clearing my configs/player data like ZLevels

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Don't delete them and they won't be cleared.

14. Having the same issue, plugins will load if I reload them after a server start but dont seem to want to load automatically

15. @Wulf Oxide is not working for Linux versions

i updated oxide 5 times now and not working he does place me in Modded server but i think cuz of rustio

all plugins dont work!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486076787][/DOUBLEPOST]im not getting a Logfile on that location wulf
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486077006][/DOUBLEPOST]Plugins not loading at startup for linux
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486077035][/DOUBLEPOST]reloaded them all but my server reboots 2x a day i can not watch it 2x everyday to reload them

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Many plugins broke from Rust changes, most have fixes already posted. It's not an Oxide issue.

17. @Wulf the server does not start after the patch new Rust.opj

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is starting fine, we have numerous users already using it. Check your logs for errors and make sure you are using an official build.

19. Any reports on plugins not loading?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This thread has reports of plugins not loading on startup, but erroring plugins are something entirely different.