PlaytimeTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,803 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Will do Thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518905290][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed Thank you

2. I would like to know this too. What prevents a player from /refer every player on Steam and getting huge amounts of rewards?

Edit: Based on the message config file, you have to accept the referral to get the reward.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2018
  3. How do you invite someone?
    Because I even copy the actual steam name and I get "Unable to find a player with that name.". Those who I refer are not on the server.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The /refer command is for another player to set who referred them, not for you to invite someone.

5. So the invitation/referral happens outside the server by messaging etc.?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, the command is just for setting who referred them, not for inviting.

7. Is there a way for the reward to be physical items and not RP points? For the Referral System :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Take a look at AbsolutGifts.

9. hey, is it possible to add playtime to admin via a command for testing purposes? thanks

10. Try editing oxide/data/PTTracker/playtime_data.json and find admins Steam id. Reload plugin. I think the time is in seconds? Usually is.
    Don't know about a command tho.

11. tried it but it doesn't work :(

12. Hm... is the player online when you do it? Maybe the plugin keeps updating it over the file.

13. im editing my own playtime

i tried to disconnect and edit and reload plugin but still doesnt work...

14. Does it reset the file? Hard to say if it even can work then...
    What I can suggest maybe, if you are trying to test a reward for certain time, is to lower the reward time to an amount you can manage by waiting in game. And if it works, set the reward to what you want it permanently.

15. yea just checked, it just reset itself

i'm testing if Player Rankings is working , and the next rank is 4 hours away, cant wait that long tho so yea hahaha

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin has to be unloaded or server offline for data to be edited, else it gets saved when the plugin is reloaded.

17. i see, ok i'll try off-ing the server when there is 0 players, thanks

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can do it while players are online, just unload the plugin as suggested first.

19. oh cool, i unloaded it and the changed value did not reset this time, thanks a lot and sorry for not noticing your earlier suggestion of unloading the plugin

20. Is it possible to clear referalls so that player's can refer new players?