PlaytimeTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,803 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Failed to call hook 'cmdPTT' on plugin 'PlaytimeTracker v0.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.cmdPTT (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. ptt is working for my server in terms of telling players how many hours they have played, however it is not rewarding players for time spent on server. in oxide/data/PTTracker/permission_data.json this is the only thing I see
    {
    "permissions": {}
    }
    Should I be changing something there?

Thanks in advance
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517193179][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I should have mentioned we also have ServerRewards and have configured it to give players 5 rp per hour

3. How come AFK players still getting rewarded even when "TrackAFKTime": true ?

4. does this log to my server logs? and is it only available online not like total playtime? would be useful to catch cheaters

5. In Reign of Kings I get the following NRE when a player connects, I think you might be trying to get the players position to early, if I comment out the following under AddTime it goes away:
    Code:
    //isAFK = CheckPosition(player);
    Thats on line 176
    I am guessing the player position info is not available yet OnUserConnected.
    Hope that helps.
    Total Error in logs:

Code:
    08:41 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'PlaytimeTracker v0.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Game.ReignOfKings.Libraries.Covalence.ReignOfKingsPlayer.Position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.CheckPosition (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.AddTime (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.ResetTimer (IPlayer player, Boolean isNew) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.InitPlayerData (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

6. Player A referred Player B (who was online already).
    The reward system worked. Check.

Player A refers Player C (who is not online)
    Chat Message:"You have already acknowledged a referral"

a. Is there a daily limit on setting /refer commands?
    b. Can Player A refer every single new player that logs on to claim the Reward, particularly if no one has referred the new Players?
    c. Does both Player A and Player X need to be online before the server will acknowledge a /refer command?

7. Installed Server reward and Player time tracker. I am getting messages that the RP has been given to me, but when I go to /s for the server rewards. It shows zero RP, I have checked the data/pttracker/playtime_data.json and see that it's recording the RP there but it's not transferring to the server rewards/player_data.json. My guess is that is how it works.

My config is using all defaults for PPTracker.

Thank you in-advanced

8. Having the same problem.

9. same problem

10. adding an option to /refer would be cool if you could grant them custom permissions

11. Same problem with notifications that RP is being received, but no RP is actually received.

I unloaded PlaytimeTracker, renamed the playtime_data.json file, and reloaded PlaytimeTracker. I had a few players relog, but there were no changes to made playtime_data.json.

This is after we updated Oxide and RustIO.

Oxide 2.0.3782
    Rust 2057.157.1
    RustIO 2.15.0
    Playtime Tracker 0.1.7

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2.0.3782 is far from updated, the latest release is Oxide.Rust 2.0.3829.

13. Yikes - I'm new to linux and am using/upgrading through LGSM. I upgraded again, and it's now 2.0.3784. I'm looking for a link to update, and it's only 2.03759 (Releases · OxideMod/Oxide.RustLegacy · GitHub).

How do I update to 2.0.3829?

Edit: But updating again did work :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is RustLegacy, not Rust. You can upload through LGSM or download manually from the Download link at the top of our site.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. I am using
    Oxide.rust 2.0.3829
    playertracker 0.1.7
    And server rewards 0.4.64

Thank you in-advance

17. Thank you :)

I appreciate the time you put into helping us out

18. Found a work around for RP for now, using economics and rewarding via coin. Then in server rewards using the Exchange tab to change over coins to RP. Just for those who are wait for an answer or fix.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try updating to the version I just released.