PlaytimeTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,803 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Look inside the ruste/oxide/data/PTTracker folder. Should have something that contains saved data.
    Just in case... The system works by letting someone To Be Referred only once, but anyone can refer Others as much as they like.

2. When I deleted the data, nothing happened. When I refreshed the plugin - the data reset itself to how it was before I edited it? so made me thinkit was stored in a mysql or somewhere else?

How would I clear all referalls including 'To Be Referred' then?

3. I think if the plugin is loaded it is still active and updates the file based on what is on the servers "mind" at that moment. You have to unload the plugin (oxide.unload plugin_name)... delete the data and load the plugin.

4. Hhow to unload the command!! /playtime top 99999 freezes my server

5. Probably editing .cs file and fining the command.

6. i am testing out the plugin to see if the refer plugin works, but when referred the points are not recieved with the /s plugin

7. would there be anyway to make it display the top 3 people with the most hours in chat?

8. RP is set to be given out every hour but my players are gaining RP every few seconds, do I need to reset the playtime?

9. The time to give out rewards is currently set to 3600, but this is not 3600 IRL time this is in game time. Is it possible for this to get fixed?

10. Code:
    "Playtime_PointTimer": 3600, // Time in seconds between issuing rewards
    This is the time in seconds, as explained.
    It doesn't track based on the in-game Rust time, rather actual seconds.
    For example, the kits plugin, when you have a cooldown it tracks it based on actual time, not in-game server time, which would be absolutely stupid.

11. Thanks I figured out the issue, I had PTT already before I added in Server Rewards so it was trying to catch up on the missed RP for my players. I had to reset the Playtime for everyone unfortunately. It was still giving out points ever minute so it seemed like it was related to in game time.

12. Hello, my players are getting RP instead of money. I'd like it to give them money. How to change this?

13. Hi everyone,

I'm trying to allow my admins on server to use the Playtime Tracker functions but I cannot get it to work.

Can anyone tell me the permission that needs granted to the admin group via Console to allow them to check a players playtime?

14. TrackAFKTime for afk players.. You can give permission to skip that, admins..mods..vips... etc.

15. "Rust": {
    "Economics": false,
    "ServerRewards": true

in the config edit the above lines u want to be using economics

16. is there a way to add a permission to the user after a certain time is played?

17. Have a Problem with vip Permission System, i´ve set up giving more Point for Steam, Supporter, ViP and Hero.
    The Default is set 2 Points per hour: "Playtime_Points": 2,

And Here the Data Config:

Code:
    {
      "permissions": {
        "playtimetracker.steam": 0.5,
        "playtimetracker.supporter": 1.0,
        "playtimetracker.vip": 2.0,
        "playtimetracker.hero": 3.0
      }
    }

It do not matter in wich Group the Players are, they will earn only 1 RP per Hour....