PlaytimeTracker

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,803 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. I'm having the same issue where playtime is counting, but no RP is accruing. I've double checked oxide, and respective server rewards and playtime tracker versions. They are all up to date.

2. how exactly work the AFK system ? my plugin is not tracking me AFK i got 0.0

3. The points don't always seem to be handed out as others have mentioned.

4. got this:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 20:24 [Info] [ServerRewards] Saved player data
    [Oxide] 20:24 [Debug] ExType: TargetInvocationException
    [Oxide] 20:24 [Error] Failed to run command 'refer' on plugin 'PlaytimeTracker v0.1.31' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    [Oxide] 20:24 [Debug]   at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object arg0) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlaytimeTracker.cmdRefer (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5. It seems like people dont get any points anymore...

Code:
      "RewardSystem": {
        "Enabled": true,
        "Points": {
          "Playtime_Points": 1,
          "Playtime_PointTimer": 1800,
          "Referral_InvitePoints": 5,
          "Referral_JoinPoints": 3
        },
        "RewardPlugins": {
          "Hurtworld": {
            "Economy": false
          },
          "Rust": {
            "Economics": false,
            "ServerRewards": true
    Code:
        "7656119799533****": {
          "playTime": 123804.15530967712,
          "afkTime": 0.0,
          "lastReward": 84600.0,
          "referrals": 0
        },

6. you can add see /playtime for all players by other players?
    Can everyone see the time it takes on the server?
    Without being admin

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2016
  7. Running oxide.reload PlaytimeTracker breaks timer....quits tracking time in game.

8. In Reign of Kings how could you make the reward = lastReward/100
    then ("Deposit", player.Id, amount) every time the Reward data updates?

The lastReward is working and updating but no rewards are issued in R.O.K. but it seems like this could be an easy workaround for the part of the plugin that is functional right now.

****Now have Rewards working ****

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  9. KillYou
    can add an advice on chat to the user when he recieve the "payment" for the minutes playing ?
    something like:

"You received "x" RP for be playing in this server"

10. Can I set this up with Info Panel to show the points where it usually shows currency?

11. Killu
    Im using the PAINAFK plugin (PaiN AFK for Rust | Oxide)
    because RUST is kicking ppl that are AFK on game, they have a TimedOut kick,
    and I want that ppl can stay "afk or sleeping" on srv.

Then... when the ppl uses PainAFK, the tracker still take time? or not? how the Afk detection works specificaly in your plugin?

12. Hello,

Had an issue happened 3 times so far today - when users wake up from sleeping 6.0371912989529979E+18 is added to economics.

13. k1lly0u updated Playtime Tracker with a new update entry:

14. k1lly0u updated Playtime Tracker with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1483765429][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Done
    It just detects if the player is in the same position he/she was last time it checked. As long as they are connected to the server it will be recorded
    Possibly economics is freaking out if by chance 0 coins are being deposited? I forced atleast 1 point to be transferred each time as a potential fix

15. MASTER!

16. Awesome, thankyou!

17. Master there is possible to show a list of users that are TOP in Playtime?
    like the loyalty plugin, I want to add this list but I dont want to add another tracker for playtime, if currently I have your playtime tracker that works very well.

18. Sorry to say the update hasn't resolved the issue.

19. How to clear all playtime_data?
    Bc simple file delete, don't help me :(

20. I am having issues with granting players increased RP in rust. First tried to grant the player specifically the increased RP permission, but that did nothing, even if the norm permission was revoked from their steamid.

Next I tried: Player is removed from default group, added to vip group which was given the multiplier permission. Seems to work for a short time before reverting players back to the default 5 points per hour. What is the right way to give players increased RP?

Thanks for the help! I can't seem to get this to work correctly.