PlayerList

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,352 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Only if you don't want to appear as being online, which is the only reason I can see you as not showing as being online.

2. Admin group is only one with that perm..aka me. I'll remove that from myself. If I recall correctly I don't think I changed any other configuration. Odd that /who works but players doesn't. I will give another look when I get to my PC. Thanks

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So if admin has the permission, are the any normal players online at the time too without the permission? The "who" and "players" commands are the same command.

4. Ah thanks. Didn't know.

5. Everybody else is in default group. I am fairly certain I didn't give anybody players.hide because I don't want that feature on.
    It may be working correctly now. I hate that I don't know what changed to get it to work. Will update if I have any more issues.

6. First, I love the plugin. I'd always have to go to rust.io to see who's on and now I don't, so that's a huge plus. Second, I have a suggestion (mostly because I can't find it anywhere else). Is it all possible to announce a player joining in the bottom left in the chat? That would be great to see who just joined the server.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is a player list, not an announcer plugin. Look at the ConnectMessages plugin for that.

8. Thank you very much. I spent too long trying to find it using the wrong key words.

9. /players:
    upload_2017-3-27_13-20-59.png

/online:

upload_2017-3-27_13-22-39.png

Admins are not Shown - any ideas?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. I dont know? :D How to turn that off?

nvm. i got it - thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  12. I apologize if this a newb-like question as I am still new to oxide.

I am using Oxide on my Hurtworld server and I have this installed. However the commands say I don't have permission and I am set as a regular player (not admin). How do I set permissions for any regular player to see the online list.

Like I said, I am still new to oxide so this might be a pretty basic thing :(

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's an example for the default group on the Overview.

14. Oh my goodness, I am blind!

Do I place "grant group default playerlist.allow" in the json file?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, grant (or oxide.grant) is a console and chat command from Oxide.

16. Hey @Wulf , hate to bug, but any update on this request? :D

17. Any chance of adding a feature to show list one player per line?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, just gotta get time to do it.

Yes, I'll be adding better formatting once I get a chance.

19. How do I change the color to match the other players?

"Admin Color (Hex Format or Name)":"e68c17",

What is the color code for the players?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For Rust? See Default Rust chat color hex codes? | Oxide.