PlayerList

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,352 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, there is an example with the default group on the Overview.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're asking, but everything you need is on the Overview.

3. If online <70 command /who working correctly, but if online>70 it working but it shows a large transparent box in chat w/o names.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game?

5. Rust
    Rust
    Rust

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, just will take a little bit to work out a pagination system.

7. playerlist.hide as admin will i still see the players that are hidden in the list?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any player with that permission will not be shown in the list currently.

9. ok cause i have that perm and i show up in the list still and so do my other admins. i just do not show up under online count.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Might have missed something, I'll add it to my list to check.

11. also if i do players it says players online (3) there is a total of 5 2 of us hidden but still in the list.

12. I changed
    Code:
    var adminList = string.Join(", ", players.Connected.Where(p => p.IsAdmin).Select(p => covalence.FormatText($"[#{adminColor}]{p.Name.Sanitize()}[/#]")).ToArray());
    to
    Code:
    var adminList = string.Join(", ", players.Connected.Where(p => p.IsAdmin && !permission.UserHasPermission(p.Id, permHide)).Select(p => covalence.FormatText($"[#{adminColor}]{p.Name.Sanitize()}[/#]")).ToArray());

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated PlayerList with a new update entry:

14. Is it possible with this plugin to make people with a certain permission show up in a different color because i want my donors to be shown in a different color than defaults

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure of a good way to handle this, as using permissions for colors is a bit odd.

16. What if you do it like you have the admins they go into a seperate section and that section has a set color

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Admin checking is a little different, as it's pretty much static. I could add a config option list to add a color per Oxide groups likely.

18. That would work for what i need it for