PlayerList

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,352 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, if you want the color from Rust see the link.

2. not work for this plugin .when i write /players: my name: [#5af] danibombero[/#],

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the full HEX value: 55AAFF.

Make sure to reload the plugin after updating the config.

4. this code is blue

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That was the default Rust color for normal players at one point. If the normal players are shown in black, just use 000000.

6. i need white color please

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

FFFFFF

8. correct!!!!! thank you very much!!!!

9. Please make it happen. It has been a while. :D

10. Aro

Aro

Is there a way to have this broadcast in the server from time to time?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't have that ability, something would need to be written to handle that.

12. Aro

Aro

Yeah, just figured that out. Thank you anyways.

13. Just something to note: There's 1 user, myself, and another admin online. I granted myself and th eother admin playerlist.hide, and now for both of us /players returns "You're the only one online". So if there's only one visible person, admins cant /players them.

14. Good Day

When there is an admin and a player online and the admin has the playerlist.hide permission it will show only 1 player is online, but on the Info panel player count it shows 2 / 50 but the Player list /online command says that there is only one player

Could you please change it that admins get counted as players when using the /online command in game or set a option in the config that server owners can choose between the 2

15. I agree with this, admins should be added to player count , not a separate count

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's an option in the config.

17. Does not work , when you type the /online it still shows 1 admin 1 player when 2 players are online

18. Code:
     Failed to call hook 'PlayersCommand' on plugin 'PlayerList v0.3.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (23:40:33) | at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerList.PlayersCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerList.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to Oxide 2.0.3342 or higher; should be fixed.