Solved Permissions / ranks

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by giuseppemauro99, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are only the permissions that each plugin provides, generally shown on the plugin's Download/Overview page. There are no permissions for F1 item spawning, or any of the default Rust commands.

2. well then im confused because how can i spawn items, fly and have god mode myself because i never installed a godmode plugin, a noclip plugin or an item spawning plugin?? is it the moderatorid and owner id that allows these things maybe ?? im very confused

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust provides all of those features natively if you are a moderator or owner.

4. so what youre are saying is if i take away the moderatorid from them and lowered their authlevel to player and gave them permissions manually it would work? like what im trying to do is have admins, which have every permission like me, and moderators who are normal players but have the tp, kick, and change time ability. thats all im trying to do to be honest

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, just remove their auth level and use a plugin that offers the commands and permissions instead.

6. any suggestions?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Search the Plugins section for the plugins you are looking for, and check their Overview pages to see if they use permissions.

8. thanks man, ill come back if i have issues