Solved Permissions / ranks

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by giuseppemauro99, Oct 25, 2014.

1. can you make a plugin to give different permission to all this:Owners/admin/moderators/Donator/vip/players?? like DonatorRank for veggemite?
    i really nedd it and if you can make one i will transfer from veggemite to Oxide;

Thank a lot

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There will be a permissions system integrated into Oxide 2 soon, and I'm sure the Flags plugin will be updated if needed.

3. Thanks for your response but Oxide 2 supports Cracked Servers?? and When Oxide 2 will be a Public realse?

And can i have different prexi and different color chat for Owner/admin/moderators/Donator/Vip

Thanks for your answers

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No sorry, we do not support piracy.

5. And can i have different prexi and different color chat for Owner/admin/moderators/Donator/Vip? not with Oxide 2 but with Oxide 2?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know of a way to change the chat color right now with Rust Experimental, but we'll see.

7. No,no with rust experimental but with Normal Rust.. Is there a plugin that Do a color for A person. For exaple: moderators Blue... Admin red ......................................

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could make one, there are a few good examples such as http://oxidemod.org/resources/color-chat.503/

9. Thank you very much and for the Prefix?

And i don't know how to make a plugin:( can you tell me how can i set a colour for different moderator/admins/0wners......?

10. A group separate from Owner and Moderator which is for donators.

11. we realy need this :)

12. Guys, can anyone write a plugin with the issuance of the player's team?
    To such it was possible to give the player with the nickname "Tester" command /god or / give
    Then after auth Level, it is impossible to understand, there is only granted Admin or moderator.

13. We really need a plugin to manage the permissions of players, which commands they can use and etc :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423755899,1423747878][/DOUBLEPOST]unfortunately, it has been months :( since the future "permission system" was promised :( but nothing yet. We really need this :(

But thanks anyway for the hard work Oxide team :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

http://oxidemod.org/threads/permissions-group-system.2194/#post-66272

It exists, a plugin has to be made to utilize it though, which anyone can do.

15. my request was part of its own post for a reason, delete this, i didnt want it part of this post and if i did i would have posted it under this one. so delete this

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
  16. Ok so i have a server and 24/7 100 people i adde VIP and Admin donate

FIRSTLY I WANT TO BLOCK SOME COMMANDS FOR VIPS i dont know how can i do it i set their authlevel 2 so they can do everything... i just added /vip so it shows only the commands that i wrote there .. but if they know more cmd like /ban .. they can do everything SO FIRSTLY

NEED PLUGIN to block some cmd to steamid

AND SECOND : I have the plugin vipname It gives only VIP AND ADMIN how can i add mod tag ?

Thats all just block some cmds for vip like /ban /god /fly and add MOD TAG ..

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I would not recommend setting their auth level to 2, as they could pretty much destroy your server with the commands it allows them to use.

18. Ok ok about the MOD TAG ?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest posting in that plugin's thread for that.

20. When u mean plugin's thread ? i'm new so i dont know where is the plugin thread maybe instruct a bit plz ?