1. wulf what it seems that some how in all of this all of the perms have gotten reset is there a way to fix that or do i need to re do them all... :/

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you haven't moved them to the new location, then simply move them while the server is offline. If you do not have the file backed up, then no there is no way to restore them if they were deleted or overwritten.

3. Turns out there are a few issues.GatherManager and Kits both did not carry some of the configurations I have made.Like kits lost their cooldown while gathermanager lost all data.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins wouldn't randomly lose data. Make sure you moved any data only while the server was offline or the plugins are unloaded.

5. I host my own server on a dedicated server so I got full acces to everything, I had some issues with installing a rust server in the beginning (this is my first server) and it didn't work out that well I got it working after some struggle but now it won't use my .bath file to load it uses my "rustserver" file located in /home/rustserver and my server.cfg file somehow :/ but I can change seed/map size/server name etc. there I only can't switch to a barren map beside that I never had any issues with it and didn't want to re-install the whole server.

6. I copied the old oxide files over which fixed my earlier problem.... ish..... just redid it again with server offline and restarted I hope this fixes it. Thanks for dealing with me again :)

7. Hello @Wulf i cant send you a message :( the big problem now the new oxide is not running all plugins not working and not show on the screen, i think we need a update now ^^

Release build changes | Page 10 | Oxide

thanks for read :)

Hightower o/ ^^

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No updated needed, please read the first post of this thread.

9. Wulf, I just reloaded Kits and the data is back.Will do the same for GatherManager.

The only issue, as I posted in NTeleportation, appears to be the /town

10. nvm, edited my post.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  11. wulf few more questions about this/.......
    1. I run my server on a 120gb ssd. before the update that added nav mesh (sigh) my server would take approx 3-5 mins to restart. after 7-10. Now with this updated file system my server seems to pop errors in the copying of files (fills hard drive with temp stuff) and then deletes it. and now takes the server 20 mins to restart. What could be the issue?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Doesn't sound related to Oxide or the path change for the oxide folder, but I'd recommend creating a new thread with details.

13. ... after Update today NO Plugins loading ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are having issues, please let us know you read the first post and provide details, otherwise we can't help you.

15. ... sorry, iam from germany, its all to difficult ! Before Update all iss working, why not now ? need OXIDE - Update ? Only Yes or No ...

16. What's the "cfg"(server.cfg, serverauto.cfg...) location by default?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are from Rust, not Oxide, and are always located under your server/identity/cfg folder.

18. again dont understand: is this a problem by rust or what can i do now ?
    again II: before Rust update today ALL iss working, whats is the change ?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The change is the "oxide" directory, not related to Rust. You can either move your files from the old location, or set the +oxide.directory in your startup as shown in the first post.

20. Oxide is installed, and i used FTP to copy all my plugins to the new location. Nothing is working now. Please, for the love of god, help me figure this out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. BTW Im new to the whole hosting a server thing. I use a server from Survival Servers.