1. Why you delet my post?
    You comand realy not working!
    Its console my local srever

Attached Files:

2. after adding the +oxide command to re-route how i use to have it before this update I get this error upon starting the batch file to start the server.

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Facepunch.GoogleAnalytics.Worker' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

3. Wulf with that flag, is that the full path or is that something relative to the root folder for hosted machines?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your post was moved to a new thread, which you should see Alerts for in your top right corner. Please reply there.

That error means your server is not fully updated, it isn't related to Oxide just the you have mixed Rust DLLs from either not updating Rust first or using an old Oxide build that contains an older Rust DLL.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493677818,1493677760][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Either should work.

5. Perfect, I'll retry updating now again. Thanks Wulf

6. Thanks Wulf!

7. Okay, so updating to the latest version didn't work. Is there a specific Dll i can delete to try and fix this without goofing it up. I know you're slammed today already but I could use the help when you get a sec

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust's Assembly-CSharp.dll. I would suggest figuring out why you have old files though, as that may cause other issues.

9. I updated Rust, updated Oxide, moved all the plugins, config, etc. to the new folders. Restarted server and everything works. I'm also on Gameservers and use Firefox with FireFTP.

My only question is, can the old Oxide folders be deleted?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, you don't need both locations.

11. i have oxide new place and i also sett all plugins/confic/data there.but server still using old oxide files and place.when i reload plugins new place nothing happend.its only works old location.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the old location is still being used, then +oxide.directory is set or you are using an old Oxide build.

13. i update that yesterday latest oxide.and set this my server start +oxide.directory "server/{server.identity}/oxide"
    new oxide make new oxide files new place but its not use plugins there.also rust files its updated.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's why it's using the old files then, as you have it set to use them there. The +oxide.directory is only if you want to use the old or different path.

15. ok.thx

16. I've read this a few times, but not yet applied it as I don't fully understand what's going on with the oxide directory from your description. I'm sorry if I'm being a bit dense.

I currently run 2 Rust servers on a dedicated Windows 2008 server, but will be adding more as it's a big box. The Oxide directories for each one are in these locations:-

C:\GameServers\Rust\server\server01\oxide
    C:\GameServers\Rust\server\server02\oxide

This allows me to configure each server differently as they both have separate oxide directories. The two .bat files that run the servers live in the C:\GameServers\Rust\ directories.

Are you saying that with this update, if I do NOTHING, the oxide directories for both servers will be merged into one big mash up like this?

C:\GameServers\Rust\oxide

Won't that cause a lot of problems for everyone who doesn't understand this update? I admit I don't which is why I'm asking. It looks to me on the face of it that it will cause a lot of problems if all the .json files for both servers are merged into each other. IF people don't understand what's happening...

Have I got that right? OR am I missing something fundamental?

In my case, would you suggest I use the +oxide.directory option to keep things where they are? In other words, would I use it like this:-

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +oxide.directory "C:\GameServers\Rust\server\server01\oxide" +server.identity server01 +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016

Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give on this update.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't need he full path, but that would work. You can use {server.identity} instead of manually specifying it as well if you'd like. You would want to set it to prevent the servers using the same Oxide files.

18. Thank you! It looks like I understood it better than I thought, but... Where does that {server.identity} parameter come from? I don't get that bit now, sorry. I see where to use it in the .bat file, but where does the value inside it come from if I don't specify it manually? Some oxide magic I don't get yet? :)

Edit: I'm tired, it's late. I get it. Ignore me. ;)

19. Oxide folder is going into the main folder and not in the "my_server_identity" folder.

How do I put the oxide folder back into the "my_server_identity" Folder.

Here the root folder with the oxide plugins and cfg folders in it:
    Screenshot

"My_server_identity" folder:
    Screenshot

Note: Yes Oxide is working if i put the plugins into the oxide folder just a bit weird how its changed for me but stayed the same for all my friends

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please read the first post of this thread.