Total Downloads: 4,469 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What doesn’t work about it?

2. Everyone get kicked when a new player joins. Player Flooding Tick thing :/

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, but what doesn’t work with your changes?

4. when I put OnPlayerSpawn, players have to be near a workbench to craft items :/ Like there is not any plugin anymore... But still have all BPs
    And players still get kicked when new player joins

5. Hi, idk if someone has already fixed this, but I have reinstalled this plugin multiple times into my server and it just doesn't work. Do I need to do anything in the config files to turn it on or something? Any answers are SUPER appreciated.

6. Send me a PM , a very cool guy(XTREM RUST) sent me a fix ! I'll give it to you

7. Config file just doesnt get made, i cant change the config because of this.

8. I need the fix for this badly. It's making my server unplayable.

9. k1lly0u updated NoWorkbench with a new update entry:

10. Hello,
    Thank you but this version does not work.
    Always the same mistake of kick tikerate.

11. PlayerFlood tick

Everytime when a new player joins and unlocks all blueprints. I see the author finally updated the NoWorkbench mod so I will try that, then wait for a new player to see what happens

Ive removed the old plugin and config and uploaded todays version, disabled blueprints but still player tick flood crash

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2018
  12. Nevermind, changing the tickrate to 60 doesnt help and still crashes

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  13. I have two Debian Linux servers with the LGSM script and a very classic Verygames.

Only the one under Linux crashes. And always the same mistake.
    [​IMG]

The server does not crash, but all players are kicked at one time or another despite all the different settings.
    I do not really know what to do and it is very unpleasant for all players.

Please help ^^

Kicked for packet flooding

14. "Disable the need for blueprints": true = will give me all blueprint and i don't need anymore blueprintmanager ?

15. YES YES

16. But it will freeze your server and possibly kick your players for player tick or packet flooding

17. Any update on this? I'm using BP Manager atm, havent changed to just this plugin since it seems to do the same thing anyway.

No kicks but definite lag spikes with BP Manager. Maybe will try this one.

18. you cant use BP manager and this plugin together.....it WILL lag your server. use this one ONLY.......
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525681467][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i tested this again and it seems that even know we using this plugin when u try to refill the tank it does NOTHING unless u put a level 1 2 or 3 workbench. Which we should have ..........and if u put it in a repair bench it says that you dont have a blueprint for this

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018