NoWorkbench

Eliminate the requirement of being near a bench to craft

Total Downloads: 4,469 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Hi,

Server is lagging when new player is connect. Server is no lagging when old players are connect.

Sometimes server is kicking when is lagging.

Code:
    Kick Reason:kicked: Packet Flooding: Player Tick
    I deleted NoWorkbench plugin and this problem solved. But i want disable blueprints and workbench system.

How can i solve this problem ?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks.

Code:
    Server Properties:System
        Name: rust
        Model:  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2673 v4 @ 2.30GHz
        Cores:  4
        Memory: 16019 MB
    Code:
    Plugin List:AutoBroadcast
    AutoDoors
    BGrade
    BuildingBlocker
    Clans
    ConnectMessages
    CoptorTracker
    FancyDrop
    FriendlyFire
    Friends
    FurnaceSplitter
    GatherManager
    GUIAnnouncements
    HitIcon
    InfoPanel
    InstantCraft
    KDRGui
    KillFeed
    Kits
    MagicLoot
    NoGiveNotices
    NoWorkbench
    NTeleportation
    PrivateMessage
    QuickSmelt
    RemoverTool
    SharedDoors
    StackSizeController
    TimeOfDay
    WellFed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
  2. Can confirm its also crashing my players: Playerflood tick something
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517243395][/DOUBLEPOST]ive removed it for now, it keeps crashing my players

3. open up the plugin and replace everything inside the plugin with this and you won't get anymore lag.

4. I'm getting this error when trying to load the plugin. Can anyone help?

Error while compiling: NoWorkbench.cs(52,29): error CS1061: Type `PlayerBlueprints' does not contain a definition for `IsParentUnlocked' and no extension method `IsParentUnlocked' of type `PlayerBlueprints' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517281715][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind, fixed it.

5. what do you mean?

6. If I remove how to fix so workbench isn't needed.

7. Removed plugin didn't change the noworkbench thing and players still didn't need a workbench. So I wiped the server map and players still don't need workbenches. I want them to have workbenches. How do I fix?

8. This plugin is not working for me. Please help!

9. nvm fixed it self

10. I have placed the NoWorkbench plugin in my plugin folder and nothing changes. And yes I have restart my server . I still can not craft all things. Can anybody help me?

11. This plugin is causing crashes whenever I tried to disable the need for blueprints.

Then I disable the need for blueprints in the options and use blueprintmanager to do that but it still crashes.

Anyone found a workaround?

Everytime a new player connects people crash and get something about floating player tick error message.

How do I fix this?

Keeps crashing when new players connect

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
  12. Still causing player crashes. I tried everything. Reinstalled server, ran rust update/validate, reinstalled Oxide, deleting all plugins, cfg files, data files etc, fresh install everything. Install NoWorkbench and disable blueprints (So its the only plugin active) and boom crash when new player connects playerflood tick
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518715890][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone that doesn't have this crash problem changed osmething on their server tickrate or anything?

13. Anyone know a No BP mod that doesnt crash?

14. I unloaded this plugin without restarting my server and I do not have the problem anymore.
    I did not change anything else.
    I am under Debian.
    Tickrate = 30

Now how to allow players on workbench 3 ?

15. What Crash give u old one u used ?

16. Pls help server crashes when new player joins !!

17. I tried several types of tickrate.
    Linux recommends the default value of 30.
    And change between 15 and 100.

I tried 0; 10; 15; 30; 50; 96; 100
    It's always the same. If the NoWorkbench plugin is launched, all players have "disconnected packet flooding player tick rust" crashes more or less quickly.

Please, what should I do?
    I can not find any solution.

18. Try to replace all "OnPlayerInit" to "OnPlayerSpawn" in the NoWorkbench.cs file, tell me if it works

19. Hi,
    First, I put the thread here because there's no help on the plugin thread...
    The plugin NoWorkbench and Blueprint Manager makes crash the server when a new player joins, a error with "OnPlayerInit" So I tried to put "OnPlayerSpawn" but still doesn't work. The plugin author doesnt't seem to care about the plugin so I would like some help please I had 20 people on my server and then everyone got kicked and by this moment each new player kicks the whole server population. Help !

Here's the part that makes crash the server :

Code:
     private void OnPlayerInit(BasePlayer player)
            {
                if (player.HasPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.ReceivingSnapshot))
                {
                    timer.In(1, () => OnPlayerInit(player));
                    return;
                }            player.ClientRPCPlayer(null, player, "craftMode", 1);
                player.EnterTrigger(triggerBase);            if (configData.NoBlueprints)           
                    player.blueprints.UnlockAll();             
            }
    Please help !
    Thanks