NightLantern

Automatically turns ON and OFF lanterns after sunset and sunrise

Total Downloads: 20,602 - First Release: Jun 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. I think Searchlights got busted in the last update. You can't turn them on after a server restart. I thought it was a problem with this plugin but it happens even when it isn't loaded.

2. k1lly0u updated NightLantern with a new update entry:

3. if i enable no fuel usage on a fireplace, it basically dupes charcoal, id like for an easy way to prevent this! thanks!

4. i post it for months maybe it was overlooked or we do something wrong in the config :p
    i rolled back to version 2.0.8

5. I don't see an option for a server owner to turn on or off all or better yet allow admin to turn off all certain lights .......?
    is there a away to do that? I ask cause in my gun game its killing FPS.......

6. [Quality of Life Suggestion] Access to "global.toggle disable" from the console, if we can't do it in the config.

Otherwise.. may the plugin by preference be loaded with global.toggle disabled, this way the lights automatically off for everybody on startup? Such as though a config variable?

7. what's strange is, I toggle that in console, having 4 tuna can lights......2 with fuel and 2 without ...and the only lights that go on are the ones with fuel? but in the config I have it set to not require fuel. Does it have to have 1 fuel it it at all times to make the no fuel work or?

8. option "This type requires permission to be toggled by the owner" not work.
    "This type can be toggled by the owner": true,
    "This type requires permission to be toggled by the owner": false

but owner not can toggle:
    /lantern lanterns
    lanterns is an invalid option

command working only after add permission.

9. he projector does not turn on. Can you do a quick update thank you

Attached Files:

10. When searchlights use fuel, an integer is set. searchlight.secondsRemaining . Might be a new feature, it isn't in the plugin...

Open the NightLantern.cs and look for the ToggleLight function. Find this part:

Code:
    if (isSearchlight)
    {
       SearchLight searchLight = entity as SearchLight;
       if (searchLight != null)
       {
           if (status)
           {
               Item slot = searchLight.inventory.GetSlot(0);
               if (slot == null)
                   ItemManager.Create(searchLight.fuelType).MoveToContainer(searchLight.inventory);
           }
           searchLight.SetFlag(BaseEntity.Flags.On, status);
       }
    }
    Add a line to bump up the 'secondsRemaining'.

Code:
    if (isSearchlight)
    {
       SearchLight searchLight = entity as SearchLight;
       if (searchLight != null)
       {
           if (status)
           {
               Item slot = searchLight.inventory.GetSlot(0);
               if (slot == null)
                   ItemManager.Create(searchLight.fuelType).MoveToContainer(searchLight.inventory);
              searchLight.secondsRemaining = 20;     //   <---- ADD THIS LINE RIGHT HERE
           }
          searchLight.SetFlag(BaseEntity.Flags.On, status);
       }
    }
    It should get your searchlights online.

11. Please update
    The projectors still do not work even with this change

12. Thank you but it does not work.
    Please, update the plugin.

13. Still does not work . I make the change but nothing. Can do an update thank you.

14. please update plugin because the following is happening on my server:
    with /lantern switched OFF
    global OFF
    wood consuming ALL OFF
    ^^ every wood consuming is switched AUTO ON even with this settings and they are NOT registered as empty (means NO WOOD inside)

15. Please update

16. Broken here too. SearchLights dont stay on (even if enabled and set consume false) Furnaces auto turn off and still consume wood.. please fix!

17. Yes please update for the searchlights not workings, thank you

18. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at Oxide.Plugins.NightLantern+LightController.ToggleLight (System.Boolean status) [0x00000] in <e938273a37a8498dbf878618ec148e11>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NightLantern+<ToggleAllLights>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x000b0] in <e938273a37a8498dbf878618ec148e11>:0
    at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <3d3ce0a05f164357836ebcee3caff781>:0

hello Kill1you i am getting this error appericate the work you put into all of your plugins.

19. Please UPDATE

20. Why do not searchlights work? I put in them one fuel bank. They are switched on manually and do not consume fuel. But the automation of the power-up does not work. The ceiling lamp works perfectly. Sorry for my English, I use Google translator. The ceiling lamp works as it should. The searchlight does not work automation: