NightLantern

Automatically turns ON and OFF lanterns after sunset and sunrise

Total Downloads: 20,602 - First Release: Jun 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. looks like you never updated your config what version is your plugin as config changed in version 2.0.9

2. I didn't know that was an option. I am simply just adding the addons from the oxide mode tab within the server config interface that comes with multiplay servers. How do you update your config version? Should I be downloading them directly from the oxide page instead of just adding them by clicking within the server interface?

3. You need to have the latest plugin first then unload plugin delete config file and nightlantern_data.json from data folder and NightLantern.json from lang folder then reload plugin it will make all files needed giving you the correct config file

4. How do I actually add the latest plugin version? I tried downloading and then uploading. It said that the plugin already exists.

5. Then delete it first and all of its files

6. NightLantern is currently not working and I have deleted it and reinstalled it. Its one of my favorite plugins and all of my players are asking about it.

7. sorry this plugin is not working at the moment...lights go on / off randomly and sometimes 5 lights of the same type turn on but 3 turn off...any fix ideas? thanks alot

8. Is there a way to set this plugin to only be active when there are players on the server? I've found that there are long periods of no players, but the autofuel plugin will keep burning any fuel in the TC (as expected). Any help is appreciated!

9. NightLantern - Automatically turn ON and OFF lanterns after sunrise and sunset

but you can not leave furnace running 24 hours
    0r the large furnace running 24 hours
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522361326][/DOUBLEPOST]
    use plugin AutoFuel

10. Anyone else's players getting kicked with this error? Not sure if it's related to NightLantern, but this is the only light plugin I have

Code:
    disconnecting: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object SimpleFlare.CalculateLights () SimpleFlare.Update () Version: 26172

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2018
  11. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2018
  12. Plugin just stopped working reloaded and now getting

(21:48:50) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    (21:48:50) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Once i remove plugin null message stops

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2018
  13. Delete all files after you delete the plugin file then install a fresh one so it remakes all json files

14. conflict of function Screenshot So neither of them work?
    I do not want the furnace and LargeFurnace to go off
    but they go fire off
    and there is no possible control
    you know tell me how to make does not shut down and remain lit always?

15. Players get disconnected with this plugin on at night when killing zombies

16. use Timed Execute to unload the plugin at night then load it at day only way I can think its that or remove plugin

17. Lights no longer turn off after oxide update. They stay on all the time. No errors shown in log.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Doesn't look to be related to Oxide, nothing it is using that was changed by Oxide.

19. Dang. Must me something that rust broke.

Update on 4/20 update. Still no change, or errors. Lights just stay on 24/7.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018