Night Vision

See at night

Total Downloads: 2,243 - First Release: Aug 27, 2017 - Last Update: Jan 8, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. So you are comparing green overlay that looks like night vision and doesn't actually let you see much at night to an admin tool that shows days to admins (not really easy to do compared to yours)...

This is night vision for admins (tool that helps admins) and what is on your screenshot looks like night vision for players...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
  2. is there anyway i can add this to default group so everyone can use? thanks! some wanted to do night ops missions

3. But the PluginName is not really correct, that is, what i mean.
    Better is: Night2Day-Changer for Admins or similar.

if other player read NightVision, they think: green grain and doesnt change the Weather and has in Night the Sun.
    This is ONLY what i mean. For Admin this Plugin is ok, but its not NightVision or the Name of Plugin is maybe not the best :)

I do not want longer to discuss, what I mean.
    i appreciate the work of all developers and the plugin is ok, only pluginname not much correct, finish :)

--- END and unwatch Thread now ---

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
  4. I do completely agree with @MaBo2016. I just thought he was a bit harsh about his opinion.

Night Vision effects are very well known so it's obvious to everyone based on the name, what this plugin might do, but it doesn't.

In fact, just do a search for Night Vision images and this is what you get night vision - Google-Suche

You may say this was made to be a simple admin plugin, but many of us not only have different expectations, but they see this plugin's potential. I, for instance, think if you made some minor tweaks to the plugin, it would be a huge hit and very popular on servers.

I'd like to see those changes and would very much appreciate this. I hope they're made.

5. Hi tnx for your plugin, could you put words 'Day' and 'Night' in a language file?

$"{(daytime ? "Day" : "Night")}\n" +

6. ever since recent update, I'm getting
    Code:
    Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'NightVision v1.0.1' took average 25XXms
    (I put the x's in there, if that wasn't obvious) ... it's spamming that. over and over... any help?

7. great plugin, just curious (aside from the requests for the view filter), if that was added or not, Would it be possible to make this plugin work with only items such as (for ie) binoculars, or scopes?

8. Newest update butchered this plugin and makes it constantly change from day/night and gives red errors on-screen

9. What would be great is to be able to disable it when it is day or better by setting hours in a configuration file.
    And if possible to auto activate to those who have permission for a defined time slot?
    For the admins it's really convenient!
    Thank you

10. When I have this plugin installed I'm unable to access my top two categories on my crafting menu. Is it possible to reduce the area it blocks in the top left or confine it to just the size of the clock.

11. same for me

12. pls upd UI Clock it blocks crafting menu

13. Jake Rich updated Night Vision with a new update entry:

14. Can u fix nightvision inside the cave plz?

15. I don't think I can change the darkness in the caves: Facepunch forced that on.

16. Thanks ;)

17. any update on this? broken since recent patch

18. Hello, can anyone help me?
    he asks for some permits and
    I do not know what they are

19. You not mean permissions?

20. Allows admins to see at night
    use "/nightvision"
    and say you do not have the permisions
    so why use a plugin that can not be used on my server