Night Vision

See at night

Total Downloads: 2,243 - First Release: Aug 27, 2017 - Last Update: Jan 8, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Jake Rich updated Night Vision with a new update entry:

2. Very awesome!! Great idea!!

Can you add some permissions? Maybe add a green tint optionally to the screen when it's on?

3. green tint can be a image overlay i made one real fast.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503876857][/DOUBLEPOST]here is one with a lite grain

Attached Files:

4. very interesting admin plugin.

5. Where would I put these?

6. idea good ...

... but boring !
    is same like day ... u see in night the sun *g*, when rain is in night, with nightvision rain stops, the weather change to clear etc.

its not nightvision, its day with wrong clock, not more ;)
    so Bullshit, deinstalled :D

... lock to my NW on my Server, pure HorrorFilm ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017
  7. this simple plugin is really helpful..thank you!

8. ... irony ? its only a changer from night to day, what is there helpful ? :D

9. because player get mad when i change to daytime.. hahah...

10. the player dont see it, only u ;)

11. andd. that is why this plugin is really helpful to me.. :)

12. mh, ok :) but this is not nightvision, lock my Picture, this is real NightVision :)

Attached Files:

13. hahah.. i know.. thats night vision supposed to be.. :p

14. yes :)

15. It's the only plugin on oxide that I've seen that changes the time of day for solely you and no other players. If you can see at night, you have night vision.
    Maybe I will change it so you can set whatever time of day you want, instead of 12 noon.

16. I think you should lighten up. Someone made a plugin with their own time and it's the initial version. Maybe it will be improved if you provide reasonable, constructive feedback instead of being harsh and suggesting their work is useless.

It seems to me it's useful as it's intended for admins and moderators to be able to administer during night time when it's hard to see.

17. Amen :)

18. @Jake Rich I very much like the idea of the mod and think it's a great start. Nice work! I'd love to see you add an option to show a green tint and add permissions so it can be offered to vip players.

19. @MaBo2016 youre missing the point of this plug in entirely. Its purely an admin tool to give more vision at night . Why slate it because its not what you invisioned it to be?