N Teleportation

Multiple teleportation systems for admins and players.

Total Downloads: 53,499 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. Ill test this later, Thanks for the effort.

2. Pm me your paypal ;)

3. Code:
    Protocol: 2094.164.1
    Build Date: 06/11/2018 13:27:36
    Unity Version: 2018.1.0f2
    Changeset: 27259
    Branch: release
    Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3965
    "NTeleportation" (1.0.26) by Nogrod (33.56s) - NTeleportation.cs
    if u sit in a chair and use /home or /tpr, u will teleport while seated. and u cant die unless u type kill in console. u cant use anything, pick anything up. u can only walk around and look and are invisible when you move.

4. I added vip to my server and all work fine apart one thing, when vip tpr to normal user get 50 tpr ( Imean vip get 50 tpr) and when normal user tpr to vip get 1000 tpr (I mean normal user get 1000 tpr) but should be other way round. When vip tpr to vip its fine- get 1000. I cant see anything wrong in config but please look to it.

Attached Files:

5. "TownEnabled": true,
    to
    "TownEnabled": false,
    as its not being used

6. cool down and count down are correct for normal users and vip

7. seems ok but do check group permissions
    I did change a few small things test if still not working check other plugins being used and all logs

Attached Files:

8. I tried and teleports did not work at all, when i change pay to 0 it work but still same problem. Generally all other settings work just when vip tp to user gets 50 tpr and when user tp to vip gets 1000. Anything else like number of homes, cool downs and count downs work as should.

9. Well as I dont see your group permissions and a few other things I can only help on what info you give

10. Group 'default' permissions: bgrade.all, betterchat.group.default, trade.use, trade.accept, noescape.raid.removeblock, noescape.raid.tprblock, noescape.raid.tpablock, noescape.raid.homeblock, noescape.raid.tradeblock, noescape.raid.clanblock, noescape.raid.bgradeblock, noescape.raid.friendsblock, noescape.raid.ffblock, noescape.combat.removeblock, noescape.combat.tprblock, noescape.combat.tpablock, noescape.combat.homeblock, noescape.combat.tradeblock, noescape.combat.clanblock, noescape.combat.bgradeblock, noescape.combat.friendsblock, noescape.combat.ffblock, playerlist.allow, noescape.raid.tpblock, noescape.combat.tpblock, antiofflineraid.protect

Group 'vip' permissions: nteleportation.vip, skins.allow, autodoors.allowed, kits.kitvip, noescape.raid.removeblock, noescape.combat.removeblock, noescape.raid.tpblock, noescape.combat.tpblock, noescape.raid.tradeblock, noescape.combat.tradeblock, noescape.raid.bgradeblock, noescape.combat.bgradeblock, antiofflineraid.protect

I am not sure what other thing you need

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2018
  11. Can you also post a list of all plugins and your permissions look ok

12. AntiOfflineRaid, AutoDoors, BetterChat, BGrade, Clans, ClanTags, DangerousTreasures, DeathNotes, FriendlyFire, GatherManager, HeliControl, HelpText, InfoPanel, InstantCraft, Kits, LoadingMessages, LockSync, MagicLoot, NightLantern, NoEscape, NTeleportation, PlayerList, PlayerRanks, PrivateMessage, QuickSmelt, RemoverTool, RustIOFriendListAPI, Skins, StackSizeController, TebexOxide, TimedExecute, Trade, WelcomeMessages

thanks for your help

13. I see you have some custom plugins there the ones from here would not cause any problems that I know of the custom ones I don't know what you can do is download all to your PC, then delete the custom ones but only the files from the plugin folder, then test this plugin if that does not work, then delete all and only leave this one, then start to upload one plugin at a time and test each time until you either find a plugin causing the problem or rule out any also have you edited the plugin cs file in any way

14. No I havent edited cs file, I will try on fresh server with this config to see if work. For now i keep 1000 tpr for all. I think there is something wrong with plugin as number of homes and number of teleports home works as it should for all groups so I do not see reason why should not work for tpr to players. I will test it on other server after weekend and will post results here.

Does anybody noticed similar problem?

thanks

15. If you have it still set to 1000 then you never used the one I fixed you need to use what I uploaded as it has a few fixes

16. I used yours but could not teleport at all as I do not use money in game, after I changed pay to 0 it worked but same problem, vip had 50 tpr and normal user had 999 instead of 1000 what I had previously in my config.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2018
  17. From what I remember 999 is the max it can go I could be wrong but you are still going to run tests to see why

18. Plugin see either 999 or 1000 tpr but from some reason swop defaut user tpr with vip tpr.I will test and post here.

19. How can I set this so people can't use it while inside a monument?

20. @Aikon There is no setting for this sadly