N Teleportation

Multiple teleportation systems for admins and players.

Total Downloads: 53,500 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. i did B4 i posted
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528646189][/DOUBLEPOST]new error
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdChatTeleportRequest' on plugin 'NTeleportation v1.0.26' (InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.cmdChatTeleportRequest (BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x0049a] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NTeleportation.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00d9d] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <17b9f46063fe4ac9ae4a1000712647ce>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0 

2. Question.... @Json is a code > "Pay": 0, < can i use it maybe for RP ?

3. For some reasons the "pay" Option does not work longer with Economics. Not on /home , not on /town and not on /tpr.

Any Idea, how to fix that ?

4. I am getting an error when using commands /home and /tp (ASyntax Error Occurred)

5. post full error if you want help

6. Ill check it out on the console this message is coming in global chat before the info about the command.

7. Check your logs for full message

8. Yeah i looked not seeing any error being posted what I am getting is when I type /home in game i get a doubled message like so.

upload_2018-6-20_12-29-28.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1529494796][/DOUBLEPOST]after looking at the main code I would say this is happening due to there being no info text for typing /home and when I do this command it's throwing that error.

9. post the exact message you are typing in game

10. I did like i said before when typing (/home) the basic command that would give players info about the command.

11. I need you to post the command here that you done in game exactly the way you posted in game whatever one you done when it gave this error

12. /home

That was all I typed to get info about the command and its uses.

13. /home add name - Saves your current position as the location name. (alias sethome)
    /home list - Shows you a list of all the locations you have saved. (alias listhomes)
    /home remove name - Removes the location of your saved homes. (alias removehome)
    /home name - Teleports you to the home location.

there is no /home command /home then the command comes after it like above info this is why you are getting that

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2018
  14. Hence why I said there is no info command function after I looked at the main code I was able to see. Most mods come with a default that u type something like /home and it gives u the full uses of the command.

15. Did you try /tphelp or /tpinfo

16. bug plungins , there seems to be a problem with this plungins. thank you

17. How do I change the cooldown? I go into the file and change it but when I go back to my sever it is still a 10 minute cooldown.

18. You change it in the config then reload the plugin

19. This problem also annoyed me so I looked into a fix. More specifically, the problem that allowed players to still be able to /home with UsableIntoBuildingBlocked=false, even when they no longer had TC where their TP target was set.

I made the following changes to fix this. Basically, the current plugin is no longer getting the cupboard associated with a players TP target properly, so the assumption was players had building privilege and let them teleport.

Fixed bug allowing /home to work when player does not have buildpriv … · poopnfroosh/NTeleportation.cs@5fcfca3

Full plugin w/ changes:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/poopnfroosh/NTeleportation.cs/master/NTeleportation.cs

20. tank you merci beaucoup