Murderers

Spawn halloween murders saved points

Total Downloads: 1,480 - First Release: Oct 29, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 1, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. We tried to install the plugin on a server we did everything right plugin is loaded there are no zombies now comes the hammer we deleted the plugin from you and use the following command for the cfg

With these Commands Spawn murderer even without plugin
    that works also in Vanilla it is even simpler best you fix your plugin that simply spawn the zombies and not so much bullshit

halloween.enabled "true"
    halloween.murdererpopulation: "5"
    zombie.population "5"

And there are now zombies there without the stupid plugin

2. Ofg you dont need plugins to spawn zombies.also can use random spawn plugins.reason why i use this its a kit/set spawn points.i use also almost same plugins but that spawn scientist.btw i cant fix something what its not really broken

3. You sory that I'm so angry the plugin does not work for me I use command / spawn murderer

4. Np.good if its works now.
    Chat sgreen should say if commands its wrong

5. pls add funtion for automatic setting spawnpoints like if people wanna set the murderers to spawn at the road or momunts /murderer.autospawn (moument.road.forest) (amount of murderers) (spawntime-60s-300s)

6. The plugin works fine for me. I was wondering though, we have a daily restart, is there a way to get them to auto re-spawn after the server restarts? Like maybe in the config file?

7. i have that possibility that plugins but i remove that.its make before some proplems data files.i try to add that back

8. that messed data when try wipe murderspoint. mayby i try to fix when i have more time

9. when i did /kit add bot it said unknown command:kit what am I doing wrong? Do I need to change the config in the Json file? I am new to this, so I could use some help changing the skins. Thanks in advance
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533238278][/DOUBLEPOST]One more question, do I have to pick spawn points before I spawn murderers, or are they default spawn points, cause I dont see any zombies yet on the map. but the spawn command worked

10. Yes.you need to set spawn points if you dont have any point, and if you have point then you can set more

11. when I try to add a spawn point I get not message after entering the command. So I am guess it worked. But then I try to spawn zombies and nothing appears. What am I doing wrong? I really wanna use the plug in. but I am almost tempted to just remove and and do with out.

12. /murders.point should greate point.if you write wrong chat saying no commands.if its not work try to remove murders data.

13. how make random spawns plugin RandomSpawner dont work at all :(