Murderers

Spawn halloween murders saved points

Total Downloads: 1,480 - First Release: Oct 29, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 1, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Shadow 8 submitted a new resource:

Murders - Spawn halloween murders saved points

Read more about this resource...

2. Not completely sure how the Bots are suppose to use created kit. Made kit as per = bot
    assumed plugin had to be reloaded to take affect? Not sure. But Murderers are still wearing
    original clothing.

3. you do only 1 time kit what name = bot, and plugin use that

4. Murders with bot kit.
    set you inventory all items what you want to give bot.you need to also use clothes when make kit!
    then do /kit add bot
    /kit items
    /kit npconly true

20171029093412_1.jpg

5. got to admit i like that :) (looks like something from RTCW)
    Only issue with the Murderers at the moment is they are so weak so not much of a challenge.

6. they have default healt.i can pm you different plugins if you want.its almost same plugins but use scientistand they use rifle

7. yes please scientist will be a lot better and thanks Shadow

8. Why do I get this error?

Code:
    (15:21:07) | Murders was compiled successfully in 2164ms(15:21:07) | Failed to initialize plugin 'Murders v1.0.0' (JsonReaderException: Could not convert string to integer: (10.4, 19.2, 654.5). Path '1879262', line 2, position 34.)(15:21:07) | at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadInt32String (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadNumberValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsInt32 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(15:21:07) | Unloaded plugin Murders v1.0.0 by Shadow(15:21:07) | Rolling back plugin to last good version: Murders(15:21:07) | Failed to initialize plugin 'Murders v1.0.0' (JsonReaderException: Could not convert string to integer: (10.4, 19.2, 654.5). Path '1879262', line 2, position 34.)(15:21:07) | at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadInt32String (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadNumberValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsInt32 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(15:21:07) | Unloaded plugin Murders v1.0.0 by Shadow(15:21:07) | Previous version of plugin failed to load: Murders

9. go oxide/data and remove Murderspoint file then load plugins again. and do not use wipepoint command before do /murders.kill command first

10. Thank you very much. It works now. <3

11. np.i add soon today config option for kits

12. correct server.i just add config optins for kits soon.then i mayby add more options npcspawn plugins

13. what skin is that your using its good for the zombies

14. idk.try to find workshop good skins.if you have customsets plugins or skinbox you get skins easily you server

15. Murderers*

16. Yeah, this is what I have done and did originally. Doesn't work for me.
    Wondering if BotSpawn that I also use, is conflicting with it.....not sure.

17. I try to do today if i have time update where you can change kit what use for confic.also its something more what need to fix

18. Shadow 8 updated Murderers with a new update entry:

19. got error since update

Code:
    (19:50:10) | Failed to initialize plugin 'Murderers v1.0.1' (JsonReaderException: Could not convert string to integer: (427.5, 14.1, 529.2). Path '2187638', line 2, position 35.)
    (19:50:10) | at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadInt32String (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadNumberValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsInt32 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. delete old config
    after you set kit name config should looks like this

{
    "Kit":"bot",
    "NPC": {
    "Time to respawn after death": "80"
    }
    }

bot= kits name what you want to use