Murderers

Spawn halloween murders saved points

Total Downloads: 1,480 - First Release: Oct 29, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 1, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. after kill command they not spawn back before do spawn command.they spawn back only if shoot or kill them without command

2. Thanks for confirming.

I'm having trouble getting the murderers to spawn at all.

I've confirmed permissions, and I've issues the Spawn command. However players are reporting no murderers have been sighted.

Is this plugin still working on recently updated random maps?

Do I need to do anything to create spawn points?

3. you create spawn points first /murders.point then you just do command murders.spawn i notice after last update they do some map change and if do spawn points area where map change bot go down throught map.not sure if fb fix that update what goming after last week update.and i do spawn point litlebit up for ground.bots spawn that point where you are that moment when do spawn points.not that where you look

4. Thanks - that worked :)

5. hi the Command for Killing is not function

Code:
     | Failed to call hook 'CmdBotKill' on plugin 'Murderers v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (09:17:51) | at Oxide.Plugins.Murderers.Kill () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Murderers.CmdBotKill (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Murderers.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Before you wipe points remember do kill commands.now unload plugin and remove murders data file.not sure if unload command works for comsole so move first murders.cs another place out plugins folder and then remove data.after that move plugin back plugins folder

7. @Shadow 8 does this plugin affect default murderers population(set by convar) on the server?
    another question: can you make it so murderers don't kill an animals? =]
    thx in advance!

8. Is there a way to implement again the random spawns that facepunch briefly implemented during halloween of the murders? I want this plugin but I don't wanna just spend hours setting "random" spawn around the map.

Is there a way?

9. is this dependent on kits and do we hafta have kits for the plugin to work i am just curious

10. its work also without kits plugins
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513938248][/DOUBLEPOST]
    this its plugins for that
    Random Spawner for Rust | Oxide

11. Thank you Shadow!

12. So i spawned too many then wiped them now the plugin isnt working? i even redownloaded it says No previous version to rollback plugin: Murderers how do i fix it?

13. Delete murderers data.oxide/data

14. Out of curiosity, is there anyway to make it so they will go on foundations? Don't care that they don't go through doorways, but I was hoping that I could use this in a labyrinth type of thing for fun for players, and they spawn on the foundation, and then just stand there. Ideas or thoughts?

15. some times if you spawn them inside buildings they dont go out that.but i also see that when bots find a way out or fall trought map.remember they spawn that point where you are when save spawn points and usually if spawn many bots near another bots they make group if wait litlebit and look what bots do

16. So they should be fine with spawning on the foundation? I did that, and they spawned in fine, however they didn't move, they just chilled there without moving. Even with someone right next to them, they didn't budge. After a few seconds, they eject from the building and end up outside, to which they run around normally.

17. try to set spawn points litle up for floor levels if that helps.if bots not moving right you can use humanNpc plugin they should moving right inside building

18. Okay, I will give that a shot and let you know what happens... might be a few days though. Work is busy, specially on the weekends.

Thanks Shadow!

19. some of my murderers don't seem to be moving anymore.. is it a facepunch problem or what?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
  20. ... the spawnpoints - data, what does means the last 1 in the line?

"(-1333.1, 7.0, -1031.3)": 1, <---- this 1, means that spawn 1 murders and if i set it to 2, there are spawns 2 murders ?

TIP for next Update: Settings for max. Murders same Time on MAP !

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018