Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Radiation does not do any damage

2. Not working anymore after latest update (Devblog 190).

Default config, except changed timers to 2 minutes for testing. It announces radiation is off for 2 minutes, but it is still on, console says plugin loaded successfully.

3. Re-installed the whole plugin, that's what I get now:

Code:
    Error while compiling: MonumentRadiation.cs(327,22): error CS1061: Type `TriggerRadiation' does not contain a definition for `RadiationAmount' and no extension method `RadiationAmount' of type `TriggerRadiation' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. Yeah, me too.. doesn't work anymore

5. Any update coming?

6. Update the plugin, you are using a version from before February...

7. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

8. How can we increase the damage of radiation?

9. Did this fix the timers as well?

10. Nope, downloaded latest version, forced off and on timer to 1 min for testing, still not working when it says Radiation is down, even though compiling the plugin is successful.

Code:
    (03:58:02) | MonumentRadiation was compiled successfully in 2135ms
    (03:58:03) | [MonumentRadiation] Created 3 monument radiation zones
    (03:58:03) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'MonumentRadiation v0.2.50' took 611ms
    (03:58:03) | Loaded plugin MonumentRadiation v0.2.50 by k1lly0u

11. (14:26:42) | Unloaded plugin MonumentRadiation v0.2.50 by k1lly0u

(14:26:43) | [MonumentRadiation] Created 25 monument radiation zones

(14:26:43) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'MonumentRadiation v0.2.50' took 950ms

(14:26:43) | Loaded plugin MonumentRadiation v0.2.50 by k1lly0u

Mine seems to be working ok, but that might be because i am also using "RemoveDefaultRadiation" plugin as well , And if you want to increase the damage from radiation = increase the radiation :)

12. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

13. for some odd reason it is repeating the entering and leaving message 4 times ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  14. Now repeating message 7 times, cant see anything that would prompt the repetition

Attached Files:

15. Is it possible to add a GUI counter until radiation turns back ON ? :)

16. error after game update

02:55:02) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'MonumentRadiation v0.2.55' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_gameObject ()

at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation+RadiationZone.Deactivate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation+<StartRadTimers>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. All the "warehouses" are now listed as "mining outposts" on the map wherever they are placed, dont know why they bothered changing it to that a while ago but they must have had something in mind, This plugin, still calls them warehouses also the "Radtown" is now called "Sewer Branch" , could these changes be added to next update ?

18. Hi,

Can you add the new safe zone in your plugin and update names of the others ?

I've got a big project for my next wipe but I can't because of that :/

Thx ^^

19. Is this plugin not working anymore? It gives me warnings when I enter areas that are supposed to be radiated, but they aren't radiated. Ie, I have turned on radiation for the quarries, /mr_show gives me a dome over the quarry, but no radiation is to be found. And when radiation says it's be disabled, on the time, it doesn't actually turn radiation off. Thoughts?

20. No responses. That sucks.