Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Hello
    How to put radiation all the time?

2. I guess you'd simply not use the plugin.

3. How did it do that we did not lose life in areas irradiate

4. Hi I am having trouble with the radiation zones not working every time I enter one it says you are entering as usual but no radiation damage

5. mine is working ok , i was wondering if the new monument will be added soon , launch site- 1 ?
    and HyPrMadness are you wearing a rad suit when you go into the rad zone ? if you are you wont get (see) any rad damage,
    I also find that the Infopane pluginl is great for telling when the rads are on or off (i have posted my config and Jpeg there)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017
  6. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

7. The plugin no longer works properly. /mr_show shows radiation zones that are turned off, and stuff that is turned off has radiation. I only have radiation turned on in 'radtown' but the rocket factory has radiation.

I've tried deleting the config and letting the plugin re-create it. I've also tried the new config directly (disabling rocket factory radiation). It just seems completely broken. 20170709122322_1.jpg 20170709122316_1.jpg 20170709122311_1.jpg

8. Radtowns have radiation by default, you can disable it with the NoDefaultRadiation plugin

9. I keep radtown radiation on, and turn it off everywhere else. Which is exactly what I wrote above... :O

10. Let me rephrase, every monument has radiation, this is a standard Rust feature. If you don't want radiation in every monument you need the plugin I mentioned above

11. Really? I assumed "Activate": false meant that turned off radiation completely.

12. You are not picking up what I am laying down. Rust has radiation at monuments regardless of any plugins you may add

Yes setting Activate to false disable radiation generated from this plugin at that monument, but it will not disable standard radiation

13. Yes, I get that, now that I've installed the other mod to turn off all default radiation.

14. Hey K1ll.

I have a one-minute-warning code that I manually add to the plugin every time there's an update.
    Is there any chance you'd consider adding it as a feature in future updates?

15. Plugin fail dont work after rust Update 3. august

16. Please Fix it

17. Describe any error, or the developer can't help you!
    Or should he just gussing anything possible, only just for you? ;)

18. Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MonumentRadiation v0.2.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation.FindMonuments () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. I have the same error. And I get messages when I enter an area but it gives no radiation...

20. Are you going to change the "old" monument names to the "new" ones, We now have "mining outposts" where we had "warehouses" before, or "Sewer Branch" where we had "Radtown" or is the plugin still "locking in" to the new names ?

BTW: my radiation works great although i had to increase it to compensate for wearing full set of clothes (pants.boots,hoodie and coat) its now set at 25 so only the naked noobs have to worry

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017