Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,435 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Have worked for ~14 hours of modifying config and data files and my server is spawning c4 in like everything.
    I can't find anything to adjust rarity, and it's pretty lame.

I saw questions asked last year of the same demeanor and the creator completely ignored him and answered everyone else. What a joke.
    Guess I need to spend another couple of hours configuring BetterLoot since owner doesnt want to provide update for rarity or even answers if it's possible.

2. haven't looted one BP yet today, what cancels out BPs dropping in barrels/crates?

Looted a ton of 2014 candy canes, though ... no need for those. They aren't listed anywhere though, I cannot toggle them off. How might I do that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2018
  3. What If I want to add basic weapons like "revolvers, shotgun and semi auto" to normal crates and tool crates? What should I change?

4. can someone help me with this plugin?

5. What do you need?

6. i have a 3x server but want betterloot (scrap is now 2 i want random numbers)

7. how do i add items to the loot tables ? like pookie bear and christmas stuff

8. can someone make a config for a 3x server? ty

9. Hey guys so my players complained that supply drop loots were pretty bad in my server so after some playing around I made it better. However, when it gives out clothes, it gives like 25x of them which is pretty stupid haha. Trying to figure out how to fix this? If you could look at the screenshot and I upload config file...

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

10. [deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2018
  11. Hi, I have a slight issue with the MagicLoot. I want my server to have certain loot in Barrels & vanilla too, so I use MagicLoot's ExtraItem system. Always when I change my loottable for it @ oxide/data/MagicLoot.json, it overrides it with default multipliers & loottable. How can I fix it & stop the override? P.S "I'm new to this plugin". If anyone requires my loottable for it here: "
    Code:
        "antiradpills": 5,
        "apple": 10,
        "black.raspberries": 10,
        "bleach": 5,
        "blueberries": 10,
        "can.beans": 10,
        "can.tuna": 10,
        "candycane": 10,
        "chocholate": 10,
        "ducttape": 5,
        "fuse": 5,
        "gears": 5,
        "glue": 5,
        "granolabar": 10,
        "clone.hemp": 10,
        "largemedkit": 5,
        "metalblade": 5,
        "metalpipe": 100,
        "fish.minnows": 10,
        "mushroom": 10,
        "jar.pickle": 10,
        "propanetank": 5,
        "pumpkin": 10,
        "clone.pumpkin": 10,
        "riflebody": 5,
        "roadsigns": 5,
        "rope": 100,
        "semibody": 5,
        "sewingkit": 5,
        "sheetmetal": 5,
        "fish.troutsmall": 10,
        "smallwaterbottle": 10,
        "smgbody": 100,
        "metalspring": 100,
        "sticks": 5,
        "syringe.medical": 5,
        "tarp": 5,
        "techparts": 100,
        "riflebody": 100,
         "semibody": 100,
          "riflebody": 100,
         "semibody": 100,
    "
    My server runs on Fragnet.net so I have to edit all of .cs files by downloading them.

12. having an issue with stacksizecontroller and this, it seems the data file ffor magic loot copys stacksizecontroller. it makes everything to OP.

13. Hey Guys i have installed MagicLoot and Modify the Rates to 2 and Activate ExtraLoot with 1-3 Extra Items with VanillaLootTableOnly. Now i want to go to test it and i smeshed up some Barrels.. But now comes my Question i Open 3 Barrels and it drops 2 Targeting Computers in the First, 2 CCTV Cameras in the Second and a Fuse in the Third. It works but i think the loot was to Overpowered.. I Only have Luck or i misunderstanding the VanillaLootTableOnly?

edit: i use StackSizeController too and it seems to be that MagicLoot Copy the data/MagicLoot.json from the SSC. I thought with VanillaLootTablesOnly the data/MagicLoot.json would be ignored or i am wrong?

Same here

Best regards,

BattleSheep

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2018
  14. having issues with loot in small boxes not being 4x everything else seems fine

15. Code:
    To disable specific items from being added simply change the limit to 0 in /data/MagicLoot.json. Set the limits of each item in /data/MagicLoot.json
    This effect only the ExtraItems? Or theVanillaLoot to?

As Example is set the amount of the cctv.camera to 0. If a Supply Drop appears can a cctv.camera are in there?

16. Vanilla Loot i am not using extra loot. also when i turned blueprints off now ill have an empty space in creates now. is that normal or is it supposed to place something in its place?

17. Do you mean me? If so, I have no idea. I have my own problems and my above you is a Question and not a answer. Sorry.

18. how do I enable only the drop of components?

19. how i can set a higher spawn amount of scrap ?

20. after removing items from the extra loot list they are still spawning in barrels,crates etc is there a way to stop certain items from spawning?