Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,431 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. not logging player commands. No errors, only warning:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 06:05 [Warning] '0-logger v0.2.8' is using deprecated hook 'OnRunCommand', which will stop working on Monday, 01 August 2016. Please ask the author to update to 'OnServerCommand'

2. The hook name was changed, that doesn't have anything to do with the actual logging of the plugin.

3. With Oxide 2.0.1985 working fine.

4. I got bored, so here's the version with the correct and updated hook.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not broken, I'll be re-writing it in C# soon, in the mean time, no need for random versions. ;)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Logger with a new update entry:

7. anychance of getting the logged commands to show in the RCON? If so, how?
    I was previously using a really old version of this logger.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, I'll add that now as an option.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Doesnt seem to actually log as it did previous. I can't see myself /vanish

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

To log to the console? To the file?

12. to the console.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. Thanks buddy :)

15. Hi @Wulf

How can i put this in exception? global.LustyMap map "True"

CAuse of " " i can't :\

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is that a command? You'd just specify the actual command, not the arguments.

17. With logger, command appear in console like that, its when a player use map full size.

I tried to add global.LustyMap map in exception but not works.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"global.lustymap" is all you can add, the "map" argument will not work with it.

19. [Oxide] 17:09 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerCommand' on 'Logger v1.1.1' took 2533ms
    [Oxide] 17:09 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerCommand' on 'Logger v1.1.1' took 1516ms
    [Oxide] 17:09 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerCommand' on 'Logger v1.1.1' took average 4051ms

Any idea why logger is taking such long times on loading server commands?? i went to sleep and everything was ok, then i came back and logger was laggin my server :S May it be due to other plugins?? or where should i check?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hook warnings just means the server is performing poorly so the hook took longer the finish. It doesn't mean it is this plugin, but you can test if performance improves when unloading it. Depending on your server's storage performance, that could be a big factor though if you have a lot of writing to files on slow hardware.