Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,431 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Hello!

Logger doesn't seem to log "noclip" and also logs "global.god true" to "global.setinfo."

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This only logs normal server commands. I'm not sure why you see the issue with the god command, as setinfo isn't related as far as I know.

3. Hello, can this be configurated to log also players who will use C4? probably with also on what used (ex. Player used timed.explosives (or if it can be replaced with C4) on StoneWall ect...)? Maybe dumb Question :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Currently no, it's only for commands right now.

5. Going to watch this thread for future updates. Interested too see the additional logging features in the future, would be very helpful. Thanks!

6. Hi Wulf, Would like to ask you how to set this up, since i simply want to know everything my admins spawns in, but i dont want him or the global chat to know about the logging. since we all want non-abusing admins right. Lots of thanks for taking your time

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't control that, look at RemoveAAA or Admin Spawn.

8. Wulf,
    is possible

oxide\data\0-logger.log

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right now it just logs to your game log, but possible.

10. ok, thank

11. Hello, is there any way for you to make this log the noclip command? Also "craft.cancel" should be "craft.canceltask".

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Noclip is not a command, it's a client-side feature, so there is no way to log it. I don't set the names for the commands either, that's pulling from Rust.

13. Oh ok, here is a picture in-game about 10 minutes ago. This appears whenever anyone cancels crafting by clicking the little X, I've added craft.canceltask manually to stop this, not sure why our clients would be different.

upload_2016-4-6_5-30-20.png

Attached Files:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's fine, I'm just saying that the default is an example, and the plugin hasn't been updated for quite some time. Any actual commands can be logged such as the crafting ones, but noclip isn't a command.

15. Is there a way to make it so only you (The owner) can see, and not the staff?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Disable the chat option in the config, then you'd only see it in RCON or the server console.

17. Thank you!

18. Im sorry to come back to this but I cant find where to disable it, i looked in config and i dont know which one to disable.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Broadcast: false

20. Thanks