Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,432 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Code:
    ["ChatCommand"] = "{0} ({1}) прописал чат команду: {2}",
    ["Connected"] = "{0} ({1}) подключился с IP: {2}",
    ["ConsoleCommand"] = "{0} ({1}) прописал консольную команду: {2} {3}",
    ["Disconnected"] = "{0} ({1}) отключился",
    ["Respawned"] = "{0} ({1}) возродился по {2}"
    It will be correct Russian translate :)
    Trust me, I'm Russian :D

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks, I used nicetranslator.com (Bing API), so I'm sure they weren't quite right. I'm not sure if Russian shows properly though in-game yet.

3. I'm most likely missing something here, but how do i get it to log all the player kills Wulf.

Or do i need a different plugin to log this? Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2016
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This doesn't log kills right now.

5. Any reason why /tpr and /home and /pm does not block it from logging?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know, but this plugin listens for all commands.

7. okay no problem. Yeah there is no way for us to stop the /tpr personsname . I thought it would block anything using /tpr - . Thank you though wulf

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't block it, it just logs.

9. I have edited this plugin for my own needs. I works great.
    However, for my .exe to be able to read thie file, I need it formatted differently.
    so {player.userID} will display SteamID..
    What is it to display the 123123/SteamID one???

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only format that Rust gives is the 64-bit Steam ID. What exactly are you trying to change?

11. I need to output this [123132/steamid]

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is 123132 and what is steamid? If you want to change the format of the messages, simply customize the oxide/lang file for it. The current format is Name (SteamID), so all you'd need to do is change it to Name/SteamID.

13. This is what i currently output to log life..
    [09/19/2016 05:14:08] siN.OfficerJAKE [76561198139074709]: test on chat

This is what I need to output..
    [09/19/2016 05:14:08] siN.OfficerJAKE [655413/76561198139074709]: test on chat

I dont know what the fiurst numbers are. I just know rust logs them by default. And the .exe im running is looking for it....

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The numbers before the Steam ID is the player.net.ID.

15. Thankyou. You just fixed my rewrite to work with Rust Chat Logger for Rust | Oxide
    All working now. With Betterchat no longer messing my logs :)

Betterchat was saving logs elsewhere.. and I got your logger to save them elsewhere.. Just needed that little reformat to get my /.exe to read it :)

Thank you

16. Is this person actually trying to unban someone or mess with my server?

[Oxide] 16:36 [Info] [Logger] KevinKid8 (7656119827253XXXX) ran console command: unban 76561198313319324 "True"
    [Oxide] 16:36 [Info] [Logger] KevinKid8 (7656119827253XXXX) ran console command: global.ownerid 76561198313319324 "True"

17. Yes. Someone is trying. If they dont have the correct auth level they wont ever succeed though..
    Check your keys file in DRIVE_LETTER:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Rust\cfg\keys.cfg
    Just be sure it doesnt have these commands linked to a keybind from a dodgy source..

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's a discussion on that here: Random player setting self as owner | Oxide.

19. Wulf, anyway to stop logger from logging to the chat section of rustadmin and keep it just on the console tab? just so the logger still runs through the console, but i can switch to the chat tab and not see everything being logged.