Live Map [Abandoned]

Discussion in 'Plugin Support' started by Reneb, Jan 12, 2015.

1. i'm updating everything now

2. Reneb updated Live Map with a new update entry:

configs: file_get_contents OR query rcon

3. They aren't. Is there a way to debug? See what's coming back from the game server? I know ColdFusion, not very familiar with PHP. Can't seem to figure out where to look for the JSON's returning.

4. download the latest version plz

5. I used the previous config. Is that okay?

Getting this error.

Notice: Undefined variable: informations_request in C:\wamp\www\rustmap\inc\infoLoad.php on line 4
    Call Stack
    #
    Time Memory Function Location
    1 0.0222 246496 {main}( ) ..\infoLoad.php:0

6. no you cant use previous config as it's changed.

and read the overview: NOT WORKING?
    ;)

7. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  8. Read àbove post

9. btw when i enter a custom location on the map it doesnt show a marker, but admin part getting player etc all that shows markers fine

10. still works, but now i get 2 errors;

Warning: file_get_contents(http://10.0.0.4:28960/status.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in C:\xampp\htdocs\rustmap\inc\infoLoad.php on line 13

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\rustmap\inc\infoLoad.php on line 13

Warning: file_get_contents(http://10.0.0.4:28960/monuments.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in C:\xampp\htdocs\rustmap\inc\monumentLoad.php on line 50

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\rustmap\inc\monumentLoad.php on line 50

These are with option 1 in $informations_request

I get the above and this other error with option 2

Notice: Undefined variable: sleepers in C:\xampp\htdocs\rustmap\inc\rustLoad.php on line 37

and still no monuments

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  11. line 30 to 39 can be removed in rustLoad.php, they are not used, i guess while rewriting this i forgot to remove that part.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421624033][/DOUBLEPOST]i guess you can't use option 1
    only option 2.

12. Monuments are now showing. Hope i'm not being a pain in the ass, there's just two errors left, may be harmless as they are just notices and i'm fine with that.

Notice: Undefined index: autospawn/monument/generic/spheretank_monument in C:\xampp\htdocs\rustmap\inc\monumentLoad.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined variable: connected in C:\xampp\htdocs\rustmap\inc\rustLoad.php on line 45

The last error spams bottom of page

Thanks again this helps a lot with weeding out sleepers and buildings of players that never come back.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  13. not sure what im doing wrong here. I keep getting an error when I load the page saying that my world size is 4000 but should be..... dosent give a #.

my world size is 4000 and is set as such in the proper spot in the config and my map png is generated at 4000x4000.

this is what I get when opening the page http://rippers.clanservers.com/Ripper's Rust Server/

love your plugins Reneb (first one that's given me trouble and I think its something im doing or not doing) keep up the great work man!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  14. In your startup config you have -server.worldsize 4000 ?

is this your first attempt? if not clear your browsers cache. Verify that your .png file is indeed 4000*40000 in image properties. When i first had done this aside from the other errors i had i thought i had it at 4000 but it was indeed the default 1000

This is the map.export command line interface in the rusty console i used; map.export 4000 [email protected]

15. hey well seeing the speed of the page i would say that file_get_contents is allowed on your server
    did you put the webserver as: "http://108.61.109.127:28046" ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421661747][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yes thanks about the errors, the thing is that on my server i don't have the debug errors, and as php still runs with those errors i didnt see them.
    if you find any others you can report them :) it's very nice, so i can actually fix all that :)

16. I had the same exact problem. I got rid of the error by replacing the image path in the config to point to the path in my website instead of the default path it had. However I get no errors I still cannont see buildings or anything generated on the may just a plain map image.

17. and again this can't be used by any web host providers. as most of them block one or both ways you can use on this plugin.

But this guy i'm pretty sure he can use it as it's very fast, seems like it's just not directed to the correct URL

18. I went ahead and decided to use wampserver to host my website and now the map is working, though I need to get the map size correct because everything is off whack

19. Hi Reneb,

Awesome work on this plugin (any all the others!) and website thing, Thank you!!!

However I'm trying to figure out what is spamming my server from time to time and this is one of the newer plugins that I have recently added to my server, do you think it's coming from that:

NPCLocomotion.Move is producing NanOrInifity numbers (1173.2, 33.7, 1667.2) -> (NaN, 33.7, NaN)
    Look rotation viewing vector is zero
    NPCLocomotion.Move is producing NanOrInifity numbers (1173.2, 33.7, 1667.2) -> (NaN, 33.7, NaN)
    Look rotation viewing vector is zero

There are like 3-4 mins of those messages flowing and it brings the server to it's knees... any ideas welcome.

Thanks man,
    TheDoc

20. This is caused by the server itself, one of the animals is in an invalid position. You can try clearing them all to stop it, might help.