Live Map [Abandoned]

Discussion in 'Plugin Support' started by Reneb, Jan 12, 2015.

1. I did everything correctly ?
    now how do I log in as admin, enter key admin and nothing happens[​IMG]
    I again do not?
    [​IMG]

2. That is not the view of the admin. Make sûre again that the key in your browser: ?key=XXX
    Is the SAME as the key inside config.php: $key = "XXX";

3. upload_2015-1-13_22-39-58.png

I did , but players are not visible on the map( as shown in your plugin .
    What you need to configure what I'd seen players : Sleeping , playing , animals

4. works like a charm. if anyone is having issues, it's definitely user error, or something wrong w/their website provider. Great job Reneb, as always.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421178255][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Make sure after you go to the Admin site, give it a moment, then hit F5. I had to do that, and it loaded the players on my map.

5. I did as you said and still the card without animals and people )
    index.php you need to configure ?

6. it's normal i'm uploading that now xD

7. Reneb updated Online Map & Live Players with a new update entry:

animals, buildings, tweaks, show/hide

8. Question: $mapimage_path = "THE IMAGE PATH";

Do you have to change the image name also? or does it create an image w/the correct name? I manually changed it, but the problem I had at that point, is the map was incorrect (noticed it after a moment of playing)

9. it's the path to the image. like it is in the default config.
    you can put what ever name you want as long as it goes to the map XD

10. Hey reneb, the plugin still seems to be called players-loc.lua

11. no you need to delete players-loc.lua from your oxide. now it's called live-map.lua

12. http://prntscr.com/5s443k

so my seed is different than the one that you have in the Default configuration. Here's a screen shot of what I see on the Website view, and if you notice, there's someone showing WAY out in the ocean, but they aren't actually out there, and the map layout is completely different than my layout on my map.

It seems as though it's not grabbing the actual map from my server, and just using whatever the map image you have uploaded. is there a way that it can upload the map image from my server? Or do I need to use the seed you have set as your default?

Map Image Name (just changed the default map image name. If I don't change the name, and just leave the config, the map won't load)
    http://prntscr.com/5s458x

Here's the config setup
    http://prntscr.com/5s45xs

****Also, in your overview, forgot to change this line, so you don't confuse people
    Load the plugin on your server by restart or by using: oxide.load players-loc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
  13. Woops sorry reneb! I had an old zip on my desktop and opened it! woops! XD

14. hmmm maybe cache? try forcing reload or deleting cache from your browser.
    EIDT:
    as i just checked that i didnt hard code the image link, what you did should work. my best and only bet at this point is that your cache saved the old image as default :p

15. *sigh* I guess I'm just in Noob mode today. So cleared browser cache, changed the name of the image on the Website (Plugin does not create a new image I guess) so changed the image name back to match my server information, and still showing the wrong map.

http://prntscr.com/5s4dgh

I have Teamviewer if you want to check this yourself, and point out what I'm doing wrong. :-(

16. What did you do to make it crash?
    If it's because you are getting buildings it's normal, just wait à bit

17. Seems to do it even if i don't click any of them. Ill remove from my site and do a fresh install of the files.
    Im using firefox for my browser but when i try in Internet Explorer it doesnt freeze and come up with the error but it doesnt show any players when I click get players.

18. this is probaly the most stupid question but how do i get the seed if i do it in the console it just says 0

19. Send the seed is 0 ^^
    Prawln try to look inside your rcon console and see if the page actually queries the server or not (you Will know if it does :p)