InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. i'm currently about to go to bed, as it is 4am. but if you find that other config, just transfer the docks to my config. :) at least for the ones you want to change. might have to change names bc i think i changed names, but now i don't remember if i did. (delete the docks from my config for the ones you transfer xD)

2. Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to inform you that my programming skills or the ability to understand them is minimal to say the least, I can cut/paste code into Notepad++ but that’s about it.
    I installed this plugin last night and instantly new it had to stay but, I’m slightly confused when it comes to hiding parts of the panels. As default everything at the top of the screen looks good (Chopper/Air drop/Radiation/messages etc.) At the bottom of the screen, I would like it to only display the in game time and compass. How do I go about removing the bar with the points$ and also the region time clock? Currently both clocks seem to be on top of each other, I would like to remove the region clock but leave the in game clock where it is.

Any help at all will be much appreciated.

3. under the panels section, each one has "availability" set to true, the ones you want disabled set to false. for moving them, check the panel section for what "dock" is used, then edit the dock to say bottom instead of top, or vise versa

4. change the banner message, but it sill shows leeeeeroy jenkins instead of what I changed to.

5. You must reload plugin after any changes in json file

6. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.9.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide please.

8. Thx. Solved

9. when you gona add the chinook event to the infopanel??

10. +1 to that

11. +2 to that

12. + to that

13. Possibility of adding the Chinook event?

14. + to that

15. Does the Airdrop, Helicopter and Radiation alert do anything or do they need another plugin to work?
    Mine doesn't seem to do anything at all.

16. I am getting this on latest update no handler to write Facepunch.ObjectList. Oxide is also updated.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure to download the latest version of the plugin, as that code has been updated in this plugin months ago.

18. I have installed 0.9.8, i might have had an older version.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not physically possible for that to be the error with 0.9.8 unless you're using a version of Oxide from months ago as well; the code relevant to that in this plugin is commented out and never used.

20. Update checker is your friend!