HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,031 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. It's in the oxide/data folder and it's HurtStoreStock not HurtStockStore

2. I think I know you from somewhere even though the only other community server I played was Weedworld, do you pass by official servers often?

Anyways, every time I type /shop Resources and /shop Weapons literally nothing happens, and when I do Goat Parts and Roach Parts it says the basic "Items for sale:" text but still no list. When creating a category (if the list is too long) it just doesn't show altogether, just like weapons and resources.
    I did what Menace8623 said, edited the .cs file and deleted the .json file, but it did not change anything.

3. Yes I was the chief admin for Weedworld. I actually am setting up a new server right now called Aztec Warfare that you'd be welcome on. Will be a few more days before it's ready, however.

As for goat parts and roach parts... there is a little bit of backend file editing you need to do to one of the primary server client files to get those to work. I never bothered to learn how to do it because I never thought those things should be able to be bought.

Your best bet is to clear the shop completely by typing /shopclear in chat and populate it yourself using the commands shown on the HurtStore description. Also keep in mind that if you do edit what's in the stock from the hurtstorestock file, you must type /reload HurtStore in game chat or restart server for those changes to take effect. This goes for ANY oxide mod. No changes will show up until you use the "/reload modname" command or restart the server. The mod name part is case sensitive and is usually always exactly whatever the CS file for that mod says, minus the ending extension.

4. Yes I made the store stock from scratch before, but the same problem occurs like I said earlier. It should at least tell me if my list is too long, but this looks more like a bug than anything else. Please tell me how to fix it I have the time to do so.

5. Saddly had to Removed the plugin since the players are to young to play with this plugin. Hopefully this will be added in the future.

6. It may have something to do with the plugin not being updated since 2 or 3 game patches ago. I have not yet got around to configuring HurtStore in my new server, once I do I'll get back to you on if I experience the same problem and if I find any solutions. I don't put anything beyond building mats in the shop though so it is very possible that I might not even run into the problem, since my list will only consist of 4 or 5 groups.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461876415][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You don't have to remove the whole plugin. Just disable dynamic pricing..... set base prices based on what you think they should be. Then every so often go to the Oxide>Data folder on your server, open the HurtStoreTransactions.json file and see which items are being bought much more than being sold, or being sold much more than being bought. You can then go into HurtStorStock.json and self adjust the prices based on this. Items being bought a lot more than sold just raise the price on, items being sold a lot more than bought lower the price on.... then delete the HurtStoreTransactions file to reset the transactions record and check it again after a while to see if the bought/sold is more balanced on those items.

7. Code:
    [Oxide] 14:59 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ChatCmd_Shop' on plugin 'HurtStore v1.3.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)
    [Oxide] 14:59 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.GetItemName (Int32 itemId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.ChatCmd_Shop (.PlayerSession player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. hey i just want to tell you shop resources does not work for some reason

9. Same here, I will try to create a new config from zero to see if it works. I think if you change the name of the category it will work.

10. Alright i will try and let you know mate. Just to let you know also none of the other catagories work

11. Strange, here foods work. I will test the others. But first I will create a new config.

12. thanks and yeah should have said the only working one is food lol my bad i tried changing the names to no avail but when it worked it was the best in its class keep up the good work mate
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463182115,1463165287][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope you fix it soon couple players been asking about it lol

13. is this getting updated at all?

14. Can you add an option to buy a "remove infamy" ticket, it could be called "pardon".
    And you can sell this with times.

Example, if a player type in chat:
    /buy pardon 5 - removes 5 minutes of infamy.
    /buy pardon 10 - removes 10 minutes of infamy.
    /buy pardon 15 - removes 15 minutes of infammy.
    /buy pardon 100 - removes all infamy (most expensive).

15. I am getting this error "
    [Oxide] 22:08 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: HurtStore"

16. Code:
    18:40 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'HurtStore v1.3.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    18:40 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  17. This plugin after the update doesn't work,pls help ?

18. The problem is in EconomyBanks plugin. It has compile error and it doesn't load, that's why HurtStore also don't load.
    To fix the NullReferenceException:

1) Open EconomyBanks plugin with a editor.
    1) Search on the plugin code (usually CTRL+F on a editor): covalence.Players.GetPlayer(richest.Key).Nickname
    2) Replace .Nickname for .Name
    3) Save.

This should fix both EconomyBanks and HurtStore.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

These plugins don't even need to use the Covalence API, they could be using Hurtworld's GetSession instead since they are just for Hurtworld.

20. Yhep exactly. But anyway that's the fix.