1. Which ftp client do you use? I downloadet now three different clients and i always get denied at the same files.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend contacting your host then to figure out why. The only reasons would be either the FTP client acting up, the server not being shutdown and still using those files, or your server has permission issues.

3. Since i updated the files i got two people on my server and if they log out the account gets deleted.
    While you fix that can you tell me how i can get a fresh rok_data file?
    If i delete it does it reinstall automaticly at a server restart?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What account gets deleted? We don't do anything with saves or player data. If you remove a file, you'd have to run SteamCmd to fix it.

5. how exactly do i install this to my server i really need help sorry its so noobish but could really do with some help

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Install Oxide, then put this plugin in the saves/oxide/plugin folder.

7. so sorry sir 1 were do i find the oxide download for RoK 2. how do i put oxide int my server 3. how do i then add this plugin really sorry for the noobishness just new lol

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Downloads link at the top of this page. Read the other thread too, I already answered this.

9. sorry once again im struggling to understand how to add the oxide into my server id really appreciate some help from you

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Stop the server, download the zip, extract the zip, copy or move the files to your server install, override if prompted, start the server, done.

11. do i just copy everything into the main ingame directory?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it's a simple copy/replace. The structure in the zip is the exact structure it needs to be.

13. Hallo.

I have tried to follow what information i could find on installing this but right now, my game client closere everytime i connect to the server.
    Anyone got a good guide for oxide installing?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your Oxide logs for errors. They can be found under saves/oxide/logs.

15. i dont have that folder

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you don't see the folder, then you are either missing files, didn't copy all the files from the zip to the root directory, or your server hasn't been started/restarted since you installed it.

17. i found something called Compiler_log that says this msg
    [SERVER] Console: Announcer.cs(20,14): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Announcer.configCreated' is assigned but its value is never used

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's just a warning for that plugin and can be ignored. That means that you do have Oxide installed though, so you should see the folder under Saves.

19. i have the same and there are no files there?