HitMarker GUI

Informs the attacker/player on the screen if someone is hit

Total Downloads: 6,858 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 7, 2016

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Show me your config... there isnt an chat message setting in the config.

2. TEXT IS a text on screen.. and why do you have image & text ACTIVATED set to true ?

3. ahh i see I saw on deadlaugh server when you hit someone it says in chat box and it tells you the body part and distance thought this was the plugin :(

4. You sure your not talking about the DeathNotes plugin?

5. Ive already wrote the plugin that he wants i will release it one day :x

6. haha :p "one" day, I will await the release then! as might change out this plugin for that one :p

7. Why would you switch this one. They do 2 different things. If you want you can use both of them this will display a hitmarker and the other one would inform you about the bone that you hit the player and the distance between u and him.

8. I see what you mean! But yes looks forward to you releasing this new plugin will be a good addition to my server :)

9. Using his code I have started making my own version of this :) all credits to him. I'm learning c# so this will be a fun little project.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  10. this still working for anyone? i've tried using this but neither does the hit marker icon pop up on in-packed or the text hit show up down below. ive enabled/true the text anyway but still nothing working

11. I will test that in a sec ;)

12. thanks dude :)

13. I just tested it on my local server.. and it works.

14. no idea what im doing wrong then xD. um, all i did was download it direct to the plugins, everything was enabled on default all i changed what the text from false to true. then a server restart / plugin reload and both of these attempts didnt work for me :/

15. show me your config file

16. I dont think that you can have both (Image & Text) activated... I dont know why I did it like that tbh but I will post an update soon to allow this.

17. ahh ok i see, that's fine, i've seen your plugin on another server with hit on there thought it was pretty awesome, that's cool man, 1 of them is better than none of them :p. yeah ill be sure to wait for that update tho :p

cheer for your time helping me. have a good day