HelpText

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,185 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

4.92105/5, 38 likes
  1. Worked! Thanks a lot!!!
    But what changes did you do? I cant see any difference..

2. "/trade accept" - Accept trade request.",

i remove one of the "

3. is there a way I can use a symbol such as < without it being processed as html code? I tried &#60; and &lt; with no success.

4. can someone give me abit of help please,

ive managed to set up my config and as im adding stuff, im checking it as i go but ive just added the trade information and when i do another line it creates a big gap?

Gyazo - b592949ce81a20d133c12386abe3ffcd.png

Gyazo - 84980fc3571f4d3cbea9b75de4467406.png

the second picture you can notice it looks like it creates a new page or something but not sure how to get rid of it

ive changed the "BreakAfter": 25, to 25 from 10 and that seemed to work but if i go anymore the text shown in the first pic just goes completely off the screen.?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  5. So like, how do I know what my players can see, I mean I see my Radar Commands, Is it visible only for admins?

6. Is there something I can do to display a welcome message automatically? ie "Welcome, type /help for server info"

7. It tells you in the overview HelpText | Oxide

8. Forgive me if I'm just being stupid , but I can't see any info on that page regarding welcome text

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the WelcomeMessages plugin.

10. thanks, i'll give that a go

11. alright soo.. I took away the <size=26></size> on the first line and I got everything to work, what would the correct command be to increase the size of the INFO line?

Attached Files:

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can do any size you want really. What's the issue?

13. sorry, I solved it aswell, apparently I had the size command before the color which was the thing that made it not work

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Position shouldn't matter, just make sure you have closing tags for each.

15. hey @Calytic , this plugin needs to be updated for this update, its a really great plugin hope you can get to it asap :)

at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HelpText.cmdHelp (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HelpText.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to Oxide 2.0.3342 or higher; should be fixed.

17. is 10 the maximum for BreakAfter option? because i tried 15 and 12 and it doesnt work, i mean, it's like it writes it in invisible letters, it occupies the space but it's like letters are transparent :/

with the default value of 10 it works properly, but it breaks it in 2 different paragraphs and it looks weird and ugly...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  18. updated oxide again an stiil same :-/

pls help

(04:13:36) | at Oxide.Plugins.Voter.SendHelpText (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Voter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

best ragrds

19. hi all. anyone can tell me, how can i make /help for admins?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like an issue with the Voter plugin, not this one.