HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,321 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. it's ok after restart update of oxide... thanks wulf

2. I cannot for the life of me change the spawn timers of the ch47 or the atack heli.

"Spawning - Automatically call CH47 between max seconds": 10800.0,
    "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 between min seconds": 11000.0,
    "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 if one is already flying": false,
    "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between max seconds": 9000.0,
    "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between min seconds": 8500.0,
    "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter if one is already flying": false,

and they both usually spawn around 40 mins each.
    reloaded plugin
    restarted server
    cant figure it out..

3. Hey shady i'm still getting.

Code:
    (19:49:16) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (19:49:32) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. this is all i get wont compile the plugin properly

Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(649,20): error CS1061: Type `PatrolHelicopterAI' does not contain a definition for `leftTubeFiredLast' and no extension method `leftTubeFiredLast' of type `PatrolHelicopterAI' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2018
  5. update plugin, server files and oxide

6. This!

Timer doesnt work!

7. The Heli was working fine yesteday perfectly fine with its automated spawn, but then I log off and 2 people join my server and say it hasnt spawned once. I would like to know what happened and or how to fix this. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2018
  8. ^ Woke up to multiple reports of no heli's

9. Good evening, would you tell me, how could I make an item call for a helicopter? I saw this on 2/3 servers. And I would like to do it on my own server. That is, for example, used the canbean for called a CH47 or a helicopter. Thank you in advance for telling me the handling if you know.

10. CH47 isn't dropping the timed crate when I call it in - is there a setting for this? Can't see anything obvious.

Cheers!

11. Anyone else not getting any helis since update?

12. Does anyone know why this is happening? "Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(649,20): error CS1061: Type `PatrolHelicopterAI' does not contain a definition for `leftTubeFiredLast' and no extension method `leftTubeFiredLast' of type `PatrolHelicopterAI' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you're outdated.

14. Thanks for letting me know

15. Are any of you getting the spawn message in your server console either upon load of the plugin or after one of the helicopters disappears/dies? It should read: "Next Helicopter spawn: X minutes/seconds" ("Next CH47" in case of CH47, obviously).

16. Not that I noticed.. Ive ended up using timedexecute to get heli to come out

17. Mine works perfectly tho, Getting the "Next heli spawn in 123 minutes" messages right after it gets shotdown/despawns same as chinook

18. [event] assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab - I get this when it starts

And literally nothing when the attack heli leaves.

My attack heli comes out (not on the timer I want)
    but the ch47 does not spawn at all.

19. If you can, please confirm for sure whether or not that message appears on plugin load. If your plugin is configured to use custom spawns and does not show that message (and isn't filtered), there's an issue.
    Are you certain HeliControl is actually loading? That event message indicates a default Rust spawn. You can try setting "Disable Default Spawns" (for patrol heli and/or CH47) and seeing if that event message still appears. If it does, something isn't right.

20. HeliControl was compiled successfully in 2531ms

Unloaded plugin HeliControl v1.3.1 by Shady

[HeliControl] Next Helicopter spawn: 146 minutes

Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'HeliControl v1.3.1' took 263ms

Loaded plugin HeliControl v1.3.1 by Shady

Reloaded it and seems to be loading fine