EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,601 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. Here are a couple of videos.
    In the first video, something went wrong and RAM over ...

Secondly everything seems fine. In any case, the log at the time of the arena.

Attached Files:

2. Yeah the new timer system seems to be unhappy.
    The First vidéo it seems like it téléported you à lot, mughisi worked on a new téléportation, hopefully it Will be better then this one :p
    Does the auto arena work?

And thx à lot for your feedbacks it Will help me greatly to improve stuff

3. more video + log =)

[DOUBLEPOST=1420595739][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry without sound =(

4. Hi, I have been trying to get the arena mod to work on my multiplay server but every time i try to install the spawns database i get this message -
    • Removed 'Spawns Database ( 1.0.2 )' as
      it conflicts with 'Arena Core ( 0.9.0 )'
    Is this a problem with multiplay servers or will i just need to wait for the addons to get updated?

5. You need to contact multiplay and tell them that they need each other to work

6. Thank you, they fixed it straight away for me :D

7. so not sure if its just me but im getting mad errors across the board when i run the /arena_start

8. If you could post the errors that would really help to find the problem :)

9. Reneb updated Arena - Core with a new update entry:

inventory save, fully featured

[DOUBLEPOST=1422140639,1422129328][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently Known Issues:
    - if a player is DEAD while arena is ended => no inventory back & no tp back
    - /arena, doesn't give the correct time until next arena.
    - when arena reachs 1 player it doesnt auto cancel (before the arena starts) or auto ends (while arena is under going)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422273484][/DOUBLEPOST]i've been testing the arena plugin on my server for a day now, has a 10minutes interval, and never crashed, still everything works.
    So i'm actually very happy :)
    still some issues that i stated above, but they are minor.
    If you guys have other stuff to ask / report please tell me :)

10. hey reneb could you please look at this plugin when you get a chance since last few rust updates and oxide soon as i load this plugin my help wont show up soon as i unloaded it the help would work fine something in it is causing the help to show up blank i installed one plugin at a time and ruled it out to this plugin was causing the help file to stop showing up

11. Hello :) Installed core,battlefield and spawn all works fine on one server but when I done the same thing on my battlefield server its not spawning weapons. Im also using zones /zone_add Arena 100 "Entered the Arena Zone" "Left the Arena Zone" -nobuild -undestr -killsleepers -nokits -notp -nosuicide

any idea?

Plugins Installed
    0friendsAPI.lua
    airdrops.lua
    AntiWallhack.cs
    arena.lua
    arena_deathmatch.lua
    buildingowners.lua
    copy-paste.lua
    Fly.cs Rename
    give.lua
    helptext.lua
    kits.lua
    m-CraftingRate.lua
    m-GatherRate.lua
    m-Godmode.lua
    m-Teleportation.lua
    m-Time.lua
    playerlist.lua
    privatemessage.lua
    r-deathmessages.lua
    r-remover.lua
    r-Zones.lua
    spawns.lua
    usernotification.lua
    vipname.lua

Attached Files:

12. Check your console when spawing you probably used wrong item names

13. You were correct, working.

Thanks

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

15. Reneb updated Arena - Core with a new update entry:

update for latest oxide version

[DOUBLEPOST=1423523243,1423349475][/DOUBLEPOST]i believe that with the new rust/oxide versions this plugin isn't working, i will fix it when i have time

16. Thanks Reneb just noticed it wasn't working. says -14 players lol. Will keep my eye out for the update.

17. players spawn under arena foundations with empty itemslots. when arena is off players spawn from the spawnfile after death.