EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,292 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. I get the same thing.

(16:12:20) | [Oxide] 1:12 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'EntityOwner v0.2.9' (Exception: Unexpected token)

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Like I said before, try backing up and deleting your owners_list.json and entityowner_*.json files. I still cannot replicate this issue..

3. Just a question, if i deleted these files what would happen? i mean would it just delete the information about who owns what or would it delete peoples authorisation on cupboards that i used the /auth command on? Just so i know what im dealing with before i do this, also thanks for you time and attention on this, muched apreciated :)

4. Calytic

Cupboard authorization is stored in the world save file, not by EntityOwner. The ownership files are separated per-player and only include ownership data, not authorization data.

You can remove all the ownership files, then re-add them individually and reload the mod. This way you can identify which ownership file is causing the parsing issue. Also you can use the /own command to manually re-add ownership.

5. i delteed everything re did the plugin and still getting that error on doing the save.all command or server.save
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439866368,1439845644][/DOUBLEPOST]im still getting i wiped my server last night i deleted all the data files and config file etc it seems to be creating the data files still fine but on server restart its loosing all data becuase its not saving its only started doing this in the last 2 or 3 updates of this plugin.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'EntityOwner v0.2.9' (Exception: Unexpected token)
    [Oxide] 12:49 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Configuration.KeyValuesConverter.ReadJson (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, System.Object existingValue, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer serializer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.DeserializeConvertable (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter converter, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the latest Oxide snapshot.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439866685][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I would recommend using an SQLite database over individual files, performance should be a lot better.

7. yeah im using latest oxide always update to latest

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does the "version" command return?

9. i ran oxide update yesterday since i changed hosts to kronos but same error was happening on streamline Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'EntityOwner v0.2.9' (Exception: Unexpected token

is there a command in console to check what oxide version u are running?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, the "version" console command that I mentioned previously.

11. oxide 2.0. 1294 protocol 1309

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

1296 has the possible fixes.

13. could u link me please to that version

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. no worries wulf cheers
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439872970][/DOUBLEPOST]working perfect with that new version of oxide wulf cheers man

16. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:23 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'EntityOwner v0.2.9' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 7:23 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner+OwnerProfile].Add (UInt64 key, Oxide.Plugins.OwnerProfile value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner.GetOwnerProfile (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

17. Calytic

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

18. plugin still working perfect now and saving just been getting this random error message today not sure if it means anything im on latest update of this plugin and oxide.
    Code:
    Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'EntityOwner v0.2.9' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    2:28 AM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner+OwnerProfile].Add (UInt64 key, Oxide.Plugins.OwnerProfile value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner.GetOwnerProfile (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're outdated. See the v0.2.9 in your error, the latest is 0.3.0.

20. i swear i updated it strange ill try again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439961198][/DOUBLEPOST]mst of been old error my bad my version is on 0.30 i just db checked