EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,292 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. hey dude when i try to change the config file and save it and when i reload the config file it changes it back to 8000

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

What is the VERSION value of your config file?

3. 0.2.2 i change the setting at the top to say 10000 save it i do the oxide.reload on it and it says its upgraded config file and changes it back to 8000

4. Calytic

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

5. it saves it in the config file now but no matter what entity limit i set it too it always still says entity limit exceeded.

6. Calytic

7. all of a sudden tonight no one could build anymore on my server a message would be showing up saying max entity reached i tried increasing the limit in the config file and reloading plugin but no change its maxing the entity limit at 8000 for everyone on the server i am using latest version and oxide is up to date

8. Calytic

That doesn't make any sense - no way that is related to this mod. How many entities does your world save have? If it's over 70,000 then that is the problem, not EntityOwner.

9. Calytic

10. getting no file in server/config...

11. Calytic

Were you updating from a previous version or installing fresh? Configuration file should be EntityOwner.json

12. I installed it fresh... I know, with other plugins its working but not this one or like Betteloot

13. Calytic

I know what the problem is I'll push an update soon..

14. Calytic

15. Dang, I just did the /prod2 on a huge base and the server froze up for about 15 - 20 seconds while it was doing its thing

16. Calytic

You can use the prod2 options to speed up the queries

17. Calytic

Try running /expireowners or owners.expire

18. Code:
    (01:19:24) | [Oxide] 1:19 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccOwnerExpire' on plugin 'EntityOwner v0.2.6' (Exception: Unexpected token)
    And then it continued throwing errors so much I had trouble copying this error. The errors, as far as I can tell (hopefully) are harmless. But annoying as hell haha.