EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,114 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. I contiguration save to database Mysql, every reason to ban such"??????". How to change the encoding to utf8 or cp1251?

2. I have made ban lists on my website (with search option) using EnhancedBanSystem mysql, if you'd like, i could help you out with one aswell? Just PM me ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  3. If you have full access to mysql you could change the charset for the tables, not 100% sure if that works but it's worth a shot.

4. The problem with the plugin, if I select "DataType - Files" ending the ban is not removed. Example: ban player for 10 minutes > the time the ban ends > to ban this player for another 10 minutes, but his only kick. In the console writes "This ban already exists". What is my mistake?
    Code:
    {
      "Ban - Broadcast": true,
      "Ban - Default Reason": "Banned",
      "Ban - Evade": true,
      "Ban - Evade Reason": "Ban Evade",
      "Ban - Log": false,
      "DataType - Files - use": true,
      "DataType - MySQL - Database": "banlist",
      "DataType - MySQL - Host": "localhost",
      "DataType - MySQL - Pass": "toor",
      "DataType - MySQL - Port": 3306,
      "DataType - MySQL - use": false,
      "DataType - MySQL - User": "root",
      "DataType - Native - use": false,
      "DataType - PlayerDatabase - IP Filename": "EnhancedBanSystem_IPs.json",
      "DataType - PlayerDatabase - use": false,
      "DataType - SQLite - Database Filename": "banlist.db",
      "DataType - SQLite - use": false,
      "DataType - WebAPI - Banlist": "http://webpage.com/banlist.php?startid={startid}",
      "DataType - WebAPI - Host": "http://webpage.com/api.php?action=ban&pass=mypassword&id={id}&steamid={steamid}&name={name}&ip={ip}&reason={reason}&source={source}&game={game}&platform={platform}&server={server}&tempban={expiration}",
      "DataType - WebAPI - IsBanned": "http://webpage.com/api.php?action=isbanned&pass=mypassword&id={id}&update={update}&steamid={steamid}&ip={ip}&time={time}&name={name}&game=Rust&server=rust.kortal.org:28015",
      "DataType - WebAPI - Unban": "http://webpage.com/api.php?action=unban&pass=mypassword&steamid={steamid}&name={name}&ip={ip}&name={name}&source={source}",
      "DataType - WebAPI - use": false,
      "Denied Connection - Log": false,
      "DiscordMessages - Discord Webhook": "https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/228383668-Intro-to-Webhooks",
      "DiscordMessages - Use Discord": false,
      "Kick - Broadcast": false,
      "Kick - Log": false,
      "Kick - On Ban": true,
      "Permissions - Ban": "enhancedbansystem.ban",
      "Permissions - Banlist": "enhancedbansystem.banlist",
      "Permissions - Kick": "enhancedbansystem.kick",
      "Permissions - Unban": "enhancedbansystem.unban",
      "Server Info - Game": "Rust",
      "Server Info - IP:PORT": "1.1.1.1:28015",
      "Server Info - Platform": "Steam"
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  5. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

6. Does this still work with new MySQL servers (SQL Strict Mode)?

7. Should do

8. On one of my servers its spamming "SQLite: 0 matching bans were removed" every 60 seconds.
    How can i fix this?

9. Any way to have the ban system not ban or touch IPs, using s docker setup and the networking is sandboxed, all player IPs are the same.

10. Disable ban evade and you should have no problems with IPs.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517213285][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There's no repeating timers in the plugin so I don't see why you should be getting that issue.

11. I dont't know either, i tried fresh installing and so on but this one server continuously spammed it every 60 seconds. I'm going with the File usage for now.

12. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

13. I got the following error everytime he save the server (game Rust, with latest oxide and update):
    Code:
    12:07:05) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'EnhancedBanSystem v5.1.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.Save_Files () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.OnServerSave () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2018
  14. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

15. "DiscordMessages - Discord Webhook": "Intro to Webhooks",
    "DiscordMessages - Use Discord": false,

and i keep getting.

"(09:04:19) | [EnhancedBanSystem] DiscordMessages enabled but it isn't setup correctly."

any ideas ?

16. Because you are not using a proper webhook, you need to open this link Intro to Webhooks and generate a webhook using their tutorial and paste it into the config "DiscordMessages - Discord Webhook"

17. Alright i just removed that link, and it's not showing that message anymore. ty

18. Didn't realize you had it disabled.. lol
    Posting fix now.

19. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry: