EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,114 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

2. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

3. 15:32 [Error] Error while compiling: EnhancedBanSystem.cs(597,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Network' could not be found. Are you missing `UnityEngine' or `uLink' using directive? how to fix this?

4. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

5. TempBan not work i use /Ban Test Test12 1200 and banned perm can you fix this ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017
  6. Temp banning was changed.
    It goes /ban player time ban reason
    Examples:
    /ban player 10m you are banned - 10 minute ban
    /ban player 1d you are banned - 1 day ban
    /ban player 15h you are banned - 15 hour ban
    /ban player you are banned - perm ban

I have edited the overview.

7. [Error] [EnhancedBanSystem] DiscordMessages enabled but it isn't setup correctly. how i can setup this?

8. To use Discord please download this DiscordMessages for Rust | Oxide then create a webhook on Discord and put it in the EnhancedBanSystem config.

9. Error while compiling: DiscordMessages.cs(534,21): error CS0103: The name `ServerUsers' does not exist in the current context can you fix this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017
  10. Yes, I'll get on that thanks.

11. Hello All. I just re-installed this plugin due to a bug I have been having, but it seems to be coming back after an undetermined amount of time.

When I try to ban someone I get the error: ERROR: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.

I understand what the error code means, but cannot figure out why the mod works fine at first, then stops allowing me to ban anyone after a random amount of time. Server is still up and running, and nothing has changed otherwise. This has happened multiple times before.

If anyone could shed some light on this problem, I'd appreciate it.

I'm currently using ban systems Native, and PlayerDatabase with SQLite.

EDIT: This is the Oxide log of the error itself if it will help.
    Code:
    11:21 [Info] [EnhancedBanSystem]  at uLink.NetworkEndPoint.get_ipEndPoint () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at uLink.NetworkEndPoint.get_ipAddress () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at uLink.NetworkPlayer.get_ipAddress () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.Connection.get_IpAddress () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.ReignOfKings.Libraries.Covalence.ReignOfKingsPlayer.get_Address () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.GetPlayerIP (IPlayer iplayer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.BanPlayer (System.Object source, IPlayer player, System.String reason, Double duration) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.TryBan (System.Object source, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.cmdBan (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2017
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you try to ban an offline or online player?

13. It was an offline player I was trying to ban. Although I recall it not working about a month ago when trying to ban an online player either.

Just the day before yesterday I re-installed the plugin, and banned probably 15-20 offline players, and it worked without a hitch. The server stayed up for 24-48 hours, and then would start giving me this error like it did before.

Any ideas?

14. Yeah, I don't think it's an issue with the plugin itself but how Oxide grabs the IP from the player, as the error states the object that is being casted isn't the same so it could even be an issue with RoK.

15. I don't use the IP logging with the Ban Evade feature, so maybe editing out the IP logging check would help clear this up?

Let me know if you think that's an alright idea.

Thanks!

16. Yeah, If it turns out to be an issue on end I'll add a Try/Catch

17. Thanks, let me know what you find! Appreciate it.

18. Slut updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

19. Awesome. I'll try it out now . Thanks for looking into this!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506448171][/DOUBLEPOST]

Seems to work good so far. I'll let you know if anything else pops up. Thanks again!

20. can you add it so all native bans go though this . so if someone is banned by eac it will add the ban to this system

thanks