EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,115 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Default, have not change anything for this plugin!

2. Try enabling "Native" ban system and then running the ban command. You need to have at least one system enabled for the plugin to work correctly.

3. Okay will try now, and get back to you!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497824245][/DOUBLEPOST]Now getting in game an Error Message saying "ERROR:Number Overflow."
    And the player was not banned.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497824587][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh okay, it work after doing it the second time!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497824908][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the Help!

4. Plugin broke this patch

22:25 [Error] MySql command callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    22:25 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.RangeFromIP (System.String sourceIP, System.String& range1, System.String& range2, System.String& range3) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem+<MySQL_IsBanned>c__AnonStorey15.<>m__0 (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.MySql.Libraries.MySql+MySqlQuery+<>c__DisplayClass24_0.<Handle>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to Oxide 2.0.3342 or higher; should be fixed.

6. Every time I ban someone with steam id, also the ip gets banned. Is there a way to configure this? I want only to ban the id, not the ip.

7. It doesn't "ban" the IP it just includes it with the ban data, you can go to the config and turn off "Ban Evade" so it doesn't check the IP's of banned players when a new player joins with that IP.

8. How long does "Ban Evade" check the ip?

9. What do you mean "how long"?

When a player joins the server the plugin checks the database (banned players) to see if there's any player with the same IP, if so it bans that player as they join.

10. Fix pls =)
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'EnhancedBanSystem v5.0.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.set_Item (System.String key, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.GetNewID () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem+BanData..ctor (System.Object source, System.String userID, System.String name, System.String ip, System.String reason, Double duration) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.isBanned_Delayed (System.String name, System.String steamid, System.String ip, Boolean update) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like your config file is corrupt or missing values.

12. What is the Ban System?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Per the description:

14. Whatever I do, I always get the response "Wrong usage of /banlist"

Sorry if these seem like simple things :/

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What did you use exactly?

16. Basically, everything that was in the description

/banlist steam, ip, online, offline, etc.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, but what are you using exactly?

18. Like if I were banning myself, /ban Goldenclaw

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ahh, I see what you mean now. I'm not sure what that means; maybe sqlite or mysql?

20. That command simply lists all the bans in the list you provide. Optionally if you provide a steamid it'll list all bans after that ID in a specific bans list