Email API

Moved

Total Downloads: 644 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 27, 2015

5/5, 3 likes
  1. I think the api might of changed a bit. Wulf should have it fixed soon.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Re-writing the plugin in C# actually. :p

3. so does this plugin still work?

4. when i install the lua file to my oxide plugin catalogue it doesnt create the json config file. Doing something wrong?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unless you have the Lua extension installed, it won't be loaded.

6. I have no idea to set this up. Any tutorial or manual?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494956790][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ive have uploaded the lua file to my plugin directory, but there is no json file under my config directory. Ive try to type oxide.reload EmailAPI but nothing happends

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Enabling Lua (.lua) plugin support | Oxide

8. This is a quite old thread I see. I have a question. I am going to get a rust serer with oxide running. I want players to be able to purchase VIP kits and i want them to be given access codes once they purchase a kit. I want this to be automatic. I have a shopify store that has been created and i was wondering if there is any way to integrate it with email api. thanks

9. I think you might have an easier time sending the emails through Shopify. Or were you talking about a different context?

10. yes so i created a template for the email in shopify, but what i want is for a player to come on my website, purchase a vip kit, and have a vip code they can redeem in-game be send automatically to them. if that makes sense
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517357447][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I want them to buy a Supply Kit (gives them guns etc) then once they buy it, the confirmation email from my website will have the activation code to receive the kit in game

11. Yeah. You using a plugin to generate the codes? You would need to figure out some way of having Shopify contacting your rust server and tellings the plugin to generate and send the code to a user. :p

12. lol havent even bought the server yet or anything, just an idea i want to work. do you know any plugins to generate codes? and do u know how to have a shopify store contact a server

13. I think the best route for this would be SendOwl - Digital Download Service and then the generated token would be stored in a database then you would need a plugin to read the database and confirm the token. Send owl was just a quick Google search but it seemed like the best match for what your trying todo

14. thank you. what do you think an easier way would be to sell vip kits in rust. this is getting quite complicated

15. This plugin for example works for PayPal donations DonationClaim your way would work you would just need a custom plugin made for you to integrate with spotify

16. Any update about this plugin, please?