Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,846 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. Anyway to reward players with money for kill Zombies? I originally tried to make it a quest reward, kill X amount of zombies but the quest plugin doesn't support zombies. So is there a way to reward money PER kill. Example: Every time you kill something or someone you earn $20.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are plugins for that, but this is just the API that other plugins use.

3. Makes sense, what plugin would I use for that?

4. is it possible to get rp instead of coins?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rename what it is in the lang file, now it's points. :p There are no physical coins, so it can be whatever you want it to be.

6. that sounds great, becouse my serverreward plugin is using "RP" i dont understand how to edit my lang file to change my currency to rp :)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You would use both this and ServerRewards, they are separate plugins. You can edit the messages for this plugin though to customize what is displayed under oxide/lang/en/Economics.json. So if you want RP instead of $, just edit the message and reload the plugin.

8. iam, but was hoping for a solution where i only had to deal with one currency, having two and needing to exchange them seems difficult for my players to understand

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

AutoExchange would technically work if you want to run both, but would need an update most likely. Just changing a message won't make Economics work with others that require the ServerRewards plugin.

10. awesome! ill give that a go :D

11. @Wulf I was wondering if you could modify economics to allow for negative balances. I would do it, but I thought it might be rude to modify your plugin and I also have no idea what this line does

Code:
    Interface.Call("OnBalanceChanged", Convert.ToUInt64(playerId), amount);

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Added an option for the next version. The OnBalanceChanged is a hook call for other plugins to use.

13. Thanks for updating! Also I updated from your github, the download on umod wasn't the updated version.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It pulls from GitHub if released.

15. Hello everyone.
    I am stuck for 2 days on this plugin that does not work on my server.
    I have Admin rights but he does not want to know anything.

I made you a demo drawing

bug economicspdn.jpg

I add that I use another plugin that must add credits to players but again nothing works.
    What do you think is blocking me?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those require the "balance.admin" command. The datafile is only saved when the server saves, so until then, it will be empty.

17. Read uMod - Economics

18. THX Resistance
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531101622][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you Wulf for your help. but I still do not understand.
    Sorry for my ignorance.

Maybe because the English is not my native language but I read 10 times for 2 days the description of the plugin and I can not find anything.
    Nothing on balance.admin

can you be more explicit?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant group admin economics.admin

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018